|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, June 7, 2009, 7:54 PM
J,I said I've changed. You said maybe. I said I'm sorry. You said I am not wrong. I told you what happened. You said to accept them. I said I gave up. You said you've tried your best. Really tried. You said you were seriously on verge of giving me up. I evaded the statement. I wanted to apologise. You said you wanted action. I returned you your wish. You said that's now what you want. I said I don't know. You said you don't want to see, hear or listen anymore. I said goodbye. You said... next time. The biggest fight over the century. Things can't go back to 2 years ago. Those were history. Nothing is going to bring us back. Sorry for my lack of interest. You know you are one of my best friend. Or maybe you don't. But you were the one that stayed. Right now, I have nothing left. I said I've changed and that's the fact. A lot happened in the period we didn't even talk. A lot you didn't know and I didn't tell. So much. I was wasted away. A large part of the old me had gone. There is no way to bring them back. No glue can ever seal this crack. I have no heart anymore. It did struck me so hard ytd, at your senstivity. You know it will never be the same after ytd. You knew. And it had to happen. The only words of solace I can offer you is... I'm sorry. And it's you that I've have only got. To consult. |