|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 8:16 PM
![]() zhixian is sad but she's not telling you why. don't bother asking because she won't tell. not you. but she's definitely telling me. - Extinction. Look. Dinosaurs extinct billions of years ago. However, their fossils remained and they strikes out a beautiful history. Archaeologists find them, dig for them. Scientists study them. Humans pay to visit them. What if. One day, they are brought back to life? Will they be the same tamed pile of bones everyone is so fascinated with? Even with their DNAs, would it be possible? Maybe extracting their bones from their graves are something, but bring them back is another. There no point in this random... what you call this? Nevermind. Nothing matters. I questioned myself. Would it be possible to dig out the fossils I had left millions of years ago? Even so, can I bring the dinos back to life? I probe. Bitchy bitch bitched about how some other bitch are bitching but some bitch don't know they are a bitch themselves. :D Me like to talk in metaphors. (: You still don't know why I'm sad? You shall never find out. I feel like. I just dropped to the pit of black hole and I can't get out and I don't even know if I am trying to even if I want to. Will everything be okay. Just okay enough to get on with life? Wanna plaster some clay on your wounded pride? Lowdown. Sowing discord? Dream on, dumbass. Don't shut in and shut up. Stupid, you're so idiotic that I don't even wanna talk to you! Moron. Get it? Now get out! I am an a afionado |