Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Saturday, May 9, 2009, 6:22 PM


Just when you think I could do everything you want me to, please don't forget I am not God. Forgive me for being a mortal, if that pleases you.

Just when everything was great, you had to come along. And ruin things.

Just when I thought nothing was ever going to stand in my way, a thousand obstacles appeared before me.

Just when I start to think if I deserved all this, I guess I did.

Thanks hell loads.
-

Look at the brighter side (which don't exist for me temporarily.), I am much sure of my maths. Finally I don't worry about, shit, how do I do this!

I guess revising do helps a little.

I am not saying I would ace maths.

I know I had lost 9 marks alrdy.

Whatever. Beats not knowing.

***

My mood is not pretty if it had a face.

I had dreams which sometimes make me sad but satisfied in any sense.

Oh yes, my parents caught the quarrelling bug again. (with H1N1 rife, irony?)

Probably due to father menopause (self-madeup, not true).

Zzz. Irritated by him.

Men are all petty.

***

It's okay for me to be alone because, for one. I don't need to have friends if they are not good ones.

For two. I know what I am. I don't need reassurance. I don't need people to feed into my ego to make it big. I know need people to tell me what I am.

***

When darkness engulfed you and fear blinds you.

When light appears and bestowed you the escape from the suffocating dark.

When you didn't know what the light holds for you in future.

When the light starts to fade. Dimming, growing faint.

When you start to sink back into the dark gradually.

And the ghost of the dying past relish you.

When the whole cycle repeats.

Why am I still stuck with her, knowing a brighter, happier world awaits me in the light.

I am sick of it.

Break the hold please.

-

You can't please the best of both world, you simply can't, or you can't get anything done.

You can't be nice to everybody in the world.

You can't simply shrug all those tiny bit of evidences that she isn't worth that all off.

You can't let it be and live with it.

I can't because I don't want to.

And I can't allow her to mould someone else into her.

But how.

Let her rot and let her die?

Heaven forbids.


I can't stop another impending tragedy.