|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, May 24, 2009, 9:02 PM
![]() I. Am. Incredibly. Sad. Fine. I lied. It's not incredibly. It's just. A full stop worth. I don't know who can vouch for me. I don't I don't and I don't. Blank blank blank. Actually. I don't know why I am so afraid of betrayals. I don't know why I can't stand letting people know everything. Because I fear. ): Fucked up men. Male chauvinist. Sucker. I hate you. Going to Desaru to see fireflies on May 30! :D I want to bring some back for Frog to see. (she wouldn't eat them up yeah?) Somehow, I hope I can show it to others too. Mother say it will live. But I am not sure. ): Maybe I shall do a research on it later. Tmrw, I am going to have a "picnic" w/ Yueqi nuer. Haha, well. She's teaching me maths. o.o Okay, My maths got improve. :D 66 to 73. Okay, nothing to be happy about. Gloaters. ._. Why do I care so much. It's much more than I am concerned with. I don't want to care, but why am I not stopping. Zzz. Irony. - Anyway, even w/ dino's DNA, is it even possible to bring them back to life? Random post, with alot of hidden meanings. Not words. Meanings. Use your contextual clues dumb! |