Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Friday, April 17, 2009, 9:30 PM
You make me cry, make me smile, make me feel the joy of world.


Oh. I don't get it. But still. Was that needed?

Sorry Ms Chang, I didn't listen to your lesson. ):

Was crapping with Zhenyu, Calvin, Bryan and Hubby. Lol lol lol. Think Calvin got offended by the father-son bath joke, lol. Sorry? o_o Totally sian diao.

Physics was presentation the whole way. English was good. Except the me-fall-asleep part. (And the daydreaming part, thinking about things.)

Maths, not bad. I listened. Half half.

Some shit code of conduct talk. Escaped grooming check w/ valid reason. For once, I love the calligraphy drawing. Whoosh. :D Draw chrysanthemum. Like shit, ugly.

But wahlao, why my cherries got B siol. Hubby one A. Pajiao ah cher! ;x

Omg. I am blogging in Singlish.

Okay let's fine tune back to my ang-moh mode.

Well, the rest off the days continued. Oh yeah, (btw Julia, sorry for flaring up at you during recess!) then went to canteen to have lunch. Wan and Nabilah frog wasn't feeling well. Wan's hot. Feverish. Sigh, take care!

Coach had this long talk. Sigh, cheerios!

Friendly w/ Innova JC. Forgot score. ;/



Off to the docs. My knees hurt and so do the ankle. Zzz. Long short legs again.