Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Monday, April 6, 2009, 8:58 PM


You and you and you and you. What about me.

Thanks. (:

Looking forward to Wednesday for a special reason. The real reason though. No lessons, whee. But hell those hmwks. (Which meant no guitar. Zzz, I hate the new instructor. Eeek. Act pro only, Joshua come back, lol.)

Sports day, sports day, sports day. Nighthawk alba nighthawk alba. No tears, promised.

***

Sigh. Countless times today. How many times have I sighed! Crazy to count. Ask Hubby. Sometimes my sigh are so audible it disturbs her alot. Lol. SIGHHHHHHHHH. Sighing out of habit? No really, everytime I turn, I sigh. Dunno for what also! Sorry, got to go. Yes to you.

***

You and your accusing finger. Zzz.

They quarrelled like the 3rd in a week. Bro work sister.

First about what a fucker brother is.
Second about how much time Mum devotes to her work.
Third about how sister cares about brother too much that it gets on his nerves (brother's) and her problem w/ profanities.
Lets add fourth, about me not waking bro up early enough.

Like HELLO, is it MY JOB? Zzz. How old is he alrdy. What a fucker. Zzz!

If you wanna quarrel, I don't care, just don't ever barge into my room and accuse this and that ever again.

All those mean(caustic) remarks, keep them to yourselves. Thou I do pity you, cause we aren't close to you like we are to mum. Thank god. (?) Jealousy. Sucks.

***

Bad day, falling asleep during English. And maths, didn't pay alot of attention, mind was flitting away to somewhere else. Sorry Ms Wong. ):

Oh yeah, baby, I have good language :D Wrote out of point and still got 17, unsually it's a fail one loh. "A pity you did not engage to qns" Hoho. -_- Btw, Chinese sucks hard.

Ganbatteh.
WZ in 2 days.
Work hard!
Luvzxc.
The magic ratio.
1:1.618
Facts speak for themselves.