|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Saturday, April 18, 2009, 1:41 PM
Oh no.
![]() Oh right. Mum don't know which doc to bring me to. Chinese physicians. Idk, I want to see one that treats MY leg. FYI, I have this unknown gland swelling also. ZZZ, need medicine to (de-swell). (idk what word to use.) Crazy, idc. She is bringing me to TWO doc. -_- Srsly, nowadays my mood is like. Blank. Not sad nor happy. Not really troubled or what. Generally peaceful. (50% Stress free also!) But... Calm before storm. Got this premonition something big's going to happen soon. Ohkay, I know what's that BIG thing. My PPR grade will suck. Must be. Next week, gonna stay back in school to REALLY CHIONG finish my... overdues. -_- I'm not worried about midyear. More worried about how I would spend my holidays and how long it is! Siao. I hate long holidays. Because, I HATE THE HMWKS. ZZZZZ. Tripie sci.): Sigh. Thank god. COACH, Cheerup! :D :D :D ![]() |