|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Saturday, April 18, 2009, 10:38 PM
Clenched fists, small hearts.
Hi.Back from batok. Did my spects. $80. -_- Cheap. (Was $49 w/o multi coat. Frame was only $34!) Bought my slippers. Bought my school shoes. Realised the only thing I always go there is to spend money like water. $_$ Saw a doc. Seeing another on Wed. Sigh, my hmwk plans. ): Doc said. Okay. He just laughed alot saying nevermind nevermind, just rest and blahblah. Zzz, why would I see him if all I need is a rest. But he's good. He saved my life. Almost. When I got hit by that stupid 5kg medicine ball. And he took my blood pressure and it was a freaking 106/55! Freaking low? Heart rate: 65/min. Omg, very slow. Zzz Average is 70-85. Anyw, he gave me alot of medicine. Zzz, but HE DID NOT CURE MY SPRAIN/ANKLE/KNEES. ALL HE GAVE WAS MEDICINE. Wtf was that $46 for. 2 weeks worth of medicine. Fine. I told him like 5 times about my joints condition and he just. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Take a rest!" ZZZZZZZZZZZ. Okay, but he did set my thigh bone right. Rmb the long-short legs? Yeah, he did it right for me. VERY PAIN. The bone was out of place. The process hurt like MAD. Zzz. But I think its long-short again. Cause I 'qiao jiao'. Lol. Nvm, the wednesday doc would fix it for me. I want to play on Mon. (: The ankle. He just entertain me and tried to help. But its much better now. -_- I can walk w/o limping so much. :D Okay. Basically. I want my spects before Tue or else I can read for Hist. ): And the overdued hmwks are chasing me like racing cars now. Weird analogy. :D Cheryl Aunt was very random. "You friends alot ogt r/s alrdy?" "Yah." "Sec 1 begin?" "Nope, mostly sec 2." "Oh, then you got anot?" "No. LOL." *laugh denially. Idk why I could feel myself blushing, IDK WHY I SWEAR. "Huh, I don't believe! You so. _______ (imagine.), dun lie. Sure have one." *shocked. "No?!?!!?!?! Really!" "Then got ppl like you?" "No?!" "Got before?" "No?!" "Got like people?" "No? Hmm...!" *getting tired of denying. "Got lesbians?" (What? Not again, do I look so butch?) "NOOOOO SIAO!!!!" *O.O! Agitated alrdy. And Mummy saved me by asking me to do my spects! :D RANDOM: OH FREAK. A COCKROACH LIKE INSECT JUST LANDED ON MY HAIR I FELT IT AND IT DROPPED TO MY HAND AND I FLICKED IT AWAY OMG SO GROSS. Overall, happy day. |