Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Saturday, April 4, 2009, 6:42 PM
Blown.


You sure sure sure?
How great. Sigh.

Woke @ 7 in the morning to get ready to go to school for IP. Didn't want to waste time to stay back on schooldays. Zzz, tuesday somemore. Rather waste a Sat then to waste a day in school w/ teachers arnd to help. (Lol @ "Platinium Study Room". -_-")

Turns out only 7 or 8 people went. Zzzzzz. I was so tired. Ended @ 11.15pm and went home, slept then till 4pm! Omg! I slept half a day off. Zzzz! The sky was darkening alrdy.

Btw, you do have a big mouth. ZZZZZZZZZZ.


***

It's stupid, all the overdued hmwks! Zzz. I'm gonna rush ALL of them out by Tuesday, end of Tuesday. 7pm. I must.

Chinese compo, 4 pages minimium.
Teenager's Digest wrksht.
Jianbao! Zzz.
193 idioms wrksht.
Formal letter!
Maths Exercise 3.4!
History wrksht.
(Can you believe I am sigh-ing as I type all of my overdued work out?!)
Reflection for Life Zen.
MATHS SET 3
(HOLY GOD I FORGET TO HAND IN! WTFFFFFFFF! *widen eyes in horror)
Literature Assignment
Literature Grp Assignment
Literature Prj.
(Glad that Physic Prj is over! :D)
HOM BOARD GAME
HOM BOOKLET.
LOVE FOR LEARNING PRJ


(I BEGUN TO PANIC WHEN I RMB THE LAST THREE. IS THIS POSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH IN 3 DAYS? OR ELSE I MUST BRING MY WORK TO SPORTS DAY, FORGET ABOUT CHEERING, NONSENSICAL SPORTS DAY! I AM SORRY, I CAPS WHEN I AM OVERWHELMED.)

I'm so gnna die. The workload is SO horrible.

15 OVERDUED work. ALL graded. I'm lucky I finished E-learning. Good luck, no more extensions.

Oh shit, how bad can (school)life get. ):

Me want Triple science one. Eeeeeek!

I'm lucky I finished Casco, (thanks to Calvin, or rather not. He should thank me, or I doubt he wld have touched Casco.) Whoo. :D

Oh yeah, callipgraphy drawing sucks BIG time. Zzz. Can pon anot! No. Curriculum time. Lol. Waste time.

***

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, shitass, the workload! I have more things to worry about now, other then you. Thank goodness. Distract me for a while okay. LOL.