|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Monday, April 20, 2009, 8:41 PM
And you can't believe how it hurts like crazy. Used to.
![]() It's your own heart you can't trust. Not exactly a great day today. Zzz. Collected spects today. Seemed like I've chose a wrong one, not the one I'd intended to choose. Shit, they looked too similar! But if it's so similar, I guess it makes no difference. OH MY GOD. MY PRESENTATION BOARD. I hate school. OH MY GOD. I FORGET TO TAKE MY MEDICINE WHICH I SHOULD HAVE @ 8PM. DAMNIT. Now I have to eat sth to take my medicine. Fook you! Then it will clash w/ my... western medicine. Shit. Shucks. Hmwk. Zzz. Everything by Wed. IP on fri. Life's kiler. Thanks coach for offering us donuts. :D LOL. But not she buy one? LOL. Okay anyw. =/ Bad mood recently. Very. Uh. Vexed. Not those wiry vex but those that clouds your mind and you dk what to think kind. Satisfying though. Never imagine it to be so easy. I'd thought it would have been much more difficult. Ohwell. And you start flipping cartwheels. In my heart, my stomach, my head. Thanks. |