Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 8:11 PM


Ahhhhhhhhhhh, people. ANYONE WHO HAVEN'T COMPLETE THEIR E-LEARNING ASSIGNMENT, GO DO IT NOW. Hah, because I'd asked for an extension (indirectly) and it's successful. *beams. And I'd scored 80% for it. Dorts. I could have done better because I have all the answers, done them in compeition in the online lessons! Grrrr. 16/20. ):


Okay. Lol.

Good day, I s'ppose? Done w/ Casco. LOOOOOL, been good @ Maths hmwk okay! Finish maths hmwk fast, not sure about accuracy though, lol.

---

Stayed in classroom for board game touchup. (Major process)

Crap ALOT and laughed alot. Inclding w/ HeeRuey. Then Calvin wallet got misplaced and blah blah goes the story and somehow heeRuey found it then...

Lazy to type. ZZZ.

Lunched w/ HeeRuey Calvin and co. @ mac then we mixed alot of things into my coke. Zzzz. Calvin held on to it even after we want to leave mac.
LOL.

Studied at Mac w/ Calvin and Heeruey after Stanley and Jiahui left. Actually, only me and heeruey going one. Zzz. But ahem, Calvin claims he wanted to "protect" his laoda Heeruey. Okay. Lol, also because Heeruey found his $72 inside-wallet. Lol.

Then he teach me maths loh. And his maths isn't that fantastic also. Lol.

Then talk w/ heeruey. Haha, "I want fish!"

LOL.

***

Sleepy during Maths, sorry Ms Wong. ):

Okay, shh, confession, I slept during Maths, when I fnished my sums lah, but always in time to wake up before Ms Wong starts to explain. Zzzz. God knows why I was dog-tired. Lol.

Ah, owe Chinese hmwk! Every thing! Ugh, haven't do formal letter. Zzz. Dued today but Ms Yap didnt come! :D (Should this be a sad face?) (?)


So.. yeah. Never hand in. Ugh. Okay, wanna complete it by today. I hate Thursday. Cause of Lit! ): And no, class. It's not an open book test and this is not an April Fool's joke. Zzzzzz! Chapter 1-4. Goodluck.