|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, March 29, 2009, 9:16 PM
What? You are waiting for the train to arrive so you can board? Hello, missy. Wake up.
![]() Hi, hi, hi. Simmer down alrdy, I had enough of tiffs. Damn. Had a bad haircut. Okay, at least that person is gentle. Desmond, some guy my mum knows. Okay, he keeps chatting w/ me, cause this stylist phone got a little problem and SHE ASK ME TO SOLVE IT FOR HER. Like I know her, but okay, I tried, and all the while Desmond cut my hair, I was fixing her phone! Then while he cut, he ask why the phone w/ me, all those. Lol. And he wax my hair. Zzzzzzz. I go back to Mum's shop and wash it off. No, it stayed on. Double Zzzz. I am lagging behind Chinese Holiday hmwks. Oops, overdued for week alrdy! Okay, anyway, I am gonna buck up in maths, I want to take A-maths okay! Sister wants me in Triple Sci. ): Double is fine for me. Eeeek. Been @ the shop for half the day, ate dinner and home alrdy, I don't go out often. Don't like to too. Very 'zhai' lol. I can't even recall my last outing w/ friends. Okay, I actually do, watched Pink Panther w/ Liting. That's like so long ago! I rmb saying I wanna catch twilight but I didn't. Ages ago. Bath and off to bed. (No intention of handing in Chi holiday work. Sigh, but I must.) (Shit, maths! I owe 1 set. Completed, but forgot hand in that time!) The bad guys all along. Stupid of me. |