|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, March 15, 2009, 10:04 PM
Oh, nobodies.And do you have your back faced to me or what? Kudos. You've succeeded. I am feeling sh*t right now. Thanks man. So much. You know, sometimes, yeah, just for a moment, a teeny weeny second, a fraction of time, it's feels good to know that somebody out there loves you and you love somebody out there too. (Not necessary the same person,duh.) Emo. Oh yeah, I want hamsters real badly! But Mum is allergic to them. Ugh, fishes stink alot but they do play a part in de-stressing. Which is totally essential for my current mental state. I am going berserk! So pleaseeeeeeeeeee, my birthday's near. What a great clue for you. I won't go on my knees, but if not, a cactus do fine, I don't know why but cactus are so cool to me. So spiky. So protective. Nobody enters their barrier, nobody hurts them, but they hurt people. So cool. I wished I had a heart of cactus. Are intuitions accurate? To trust or to not? 1 week. I hope it pass quick. I hope hmwk gets done themselve. I need a magic pen, I need you Harry Potter! ): I look forward to school re-opening. Is it really true that, the higher you are, the harder you fall? Even if someone catches you? Wth. |