Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 7:28 PM
Hi, Joan! Lol. You made me discover this. Title thing. Lol.

I still care, yeah. A little. I just don't care as much, you dumbass. Annoying. I wished I had a lion heart, big enough to keep everything inside.

Ofc will feel sad laaaaaaaah. But not so sad anymore. Haha, I don't even care what you do, (not really, like I say, I care lesser only)asssssssss. Maybe because of what alot of people commented on you, well, it takes time to understand someone. *winks. :D

***

School. Boring. Lecture by Ms Wong cause, ahem, Hubby keeps trying to talk to me. I suck @ maths. Lol. OHHHHHHHHHH. I finished Maths homework. Yay. Lol.

I kind of like today. Yet not really. Cause of someone. Somebody. Idiot. Some idiot.

Wtf. Saw undesirable things. Like, ugh.

Talked w/ Pamela today, she's kinda sad. Yeah. Lol. Sad for both of them, at why are they like this. LOL. No offence. Zzz.

Okay, crapped w/ bro when I saw him @ store 1 and Yi En (wtv sp) was there and one of the "retain" girl.

Some comment Yi En made shocked me. Lol. Okay. Fineee. Not the girlf part though.

***

Did maths, and finished. Yay. Shuttling between canteen, and classroom block. Nobody was there to accompany me and so weird sitting alone in a canteen filled w/ unknowns except Jiayong but he was with Pamela and I am not interested in spending time w/ him. Lol? He's a good liar. Convincing. Damn.

Kind of good day cause there's many laughter and events, not a good day cause I was lethargic during English and fucked up during HOM. And because of seeing some idiot after school in the canteen. Zzz.

***

I definitely don't want to care and I'm willing myself not to. Yay. Bravo.

Waited for Hubby to end CCA and walked to Limbang w/ Julia for her bbt. Saw Jack & Sylvestor. Lol. Okay, I kind of wished him a happy late birthday and all he did was to smile at me and walk away, no thanks? LOL. *Ahem. Hunny? :D

***

Oh yeah, and it started raining like birds and penguins, like hugee. O.O So fun, and cooling. Cold though. Lol.

Heeeeeheeeeeee. Chuan Guan was entertaining though. And Julia and I keep bumping into trival coincidence things like, me msging her the boys reach alrdy and she msging me at the same time have they reached. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! And we played "Love Story" at the same time without agreeing and the same secondddddddddd. Lol. Fine.

Rants.

Bye.

Still mulling over afternoon, but fulfilling day. :D Yay? Not, maybe.

Sweet.
"Once upon a time there was a girl I knew, who lived across the street. Brown hair, brown eyes. When she smiled, I smiled. When she cried, I cried. Every single thing that ever happened to me that mattered, in some way had to do with her. That day Winnie and I promised each other that no matter what, that we'd always be together. It was a promise full of passion and truth and wisdom. It was the kind of promise that can only come from the hearts of the very young."