|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Monday, March 23, 2009, 8:49 PM
![]() I don't buy what you're feeling me in with. Father and Mother quarrelling now. Life's just an empty void. Bad time. Now, everything is like crushing me into the verge of breaking point. I'm sorry if I break. But, I can't promise, I won't. I don't want to. Studies. My maths sucks horribly, I failed Lit, Hist. and etc. Basketball. I don't know, but it's my problem, not fighting not giving my best not doing the right things and all. Family. Every thing's in chaos. Misunderstandings, finance, bond, everything. Friends. Apparently, I don't feel anything anymore, I don't open up easily. And this girl say what and that girl say what and people hating each other and me bearing grudges. Uh. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'll be holding my breath. PS: I know things, by feeling. Jilted. You. Who's gonna be by me. You? You? Or you? Knack case. Bad flu I've got. Look while I drown? I have mountain of homeworks. Overdued homeworks. Missing homeworks, fuck homeworks. I am not in a good mood, screw you. Dog-o-matic. |