|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 8:28 PM
![]() Click to enlarge. Random. Facebook wished me Happy Birthday! Duh, it's auto. Zzz. - This year birthday is ruined, by fuckface's msg, ZZZZZZZZZ. I deleted it immediately. Ah, hate is an understatement for what I am feeling. Zzzzz. ![]() Hoho, loves. Coach taught me a new idiom.(?) Qi an tou ming. Okay, bascially, it means you leave the darkness and accept light. Crap. I understand what it means in a greater depth. No more bad guys. NO. Shoo far far far! Go to North pole, get away from me. Go. At first, I heard it as, dunno dunno dunno what tou pi. Like scalp or sth. Lol. Ask around and nobody knows what it means, cause I say... "What is qi an tou pi?" LOL ZZZZZ. Compromise. Okay, compromising is impt. Glad that I focused for Maths today. Clueless about what what what though. Lol. What is what. Idk also. Tmrw, heats. Not attending, didn't even participate in run. LOL. Staying back in school to do hmwk. Hmph, not decided on whether to drop by to give moral support. Ofc, w/ hopes? Wanna clear my overdued hmwk first. Zzzz. Set 3! ): Qns 19! Also, a huge thanks to those who gave me presents and wished me happy birthday be it through sms, email, facebook, face-to-face, birthday songs, handshakes and angpao. Thanks Mr Low for his very generous $2 angpao. Though the amt is measely, it shows alot of sincerity. (Which teachers give their students angpao one ah! Not CNY but birthday leh! Coolio. He, loves Mr Low. Ah sh*t, kena bribed by 1 angpao. LOL. He won over me.) Thanks Mdm Lin for her handshake although I expressed utmost uncomfortability. Thanks to, Shermaine Hubby, Hon Eng, Khaixin, TingJie(?), HuiLing, Hee Ruey, Shulian, Jerica, Pamela, HuiEn and etc, can't really rmb. Thanks to 2B for the birthday songs in English and Chinese. Big big big big thanks to Bestie and Frog for their presents. A giant lollipop and a i-dunno-what disc. Hehe, thanks many many! :D Okay srsly, I don't expect alot for my birthday. This is ALOT to me. Thanks guys! And yes, thanks to Bestie and Frog for surprising me when I came to school. You guys literally jumped onto me! I walked into school forgetting it's my birthday. Lol! Hehe :D Yanni, what present did you buy for me! Lol......... -_- Yawns. Boring, gonna bath. Oh, Julia, don't be upset alright! :D {3 KFC is open! :D Lol. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ps: Sigh sigh sigh. Rich in pocket but poor in thinking. |