Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Saturday, March 14, 2009, 9:02 PM



The break of dawn.

Remorse.


Dear dairy,

I've regretted alot of what I've done/not been able to do during 2008. Like. Rejection. Like, studies, friendships, attitude. Like almost everything but what I regret most was you. Losing you.

It's over. But it could be a new start too. (:

Lalalalalalalala.

Not in a really happy mood cause I did badly for training. How weak. All the travelling. Seniors was pissed at me, I could see. I'm sorry everybody. I will work harder.


***

I did half of Maths alrdy! Not really as tough as I thought. :D
Chinese. Bleah, monday I guess. I am going to school on mon to hand in whatever shit things I need to. Like zuoye or missing files or omg. My zuowen. Sh*t.

Monday've got oral. I hope. Hm. Nevermind, I have a tendency to leave words hanging. Ho-ho.

I have like so much work.
For english,
for chinese,
for CE (wtf is the interview thing and in chinese?! No way man)
for physics mirage project who involves seeing a very(underrated) disgusting person,
for HOM which I've only contributed by scolding Stanley or diao-ing disgusting person or tiny work like cutting paper and stickers. Zzzz?

And lastly. During holidays, I have no breaks. Thanks so much man.

7 trainings till WZ.


***

This Thursday, I was reading twilight then ShaoJun went like, "ZhiXian, why are you frowning and staring at your book?"

I was like, Huh? Got meh?

Then he give me a puzzle look and walk away. Dorts manzxczxc.

Maybe I couldn't understand the plot. Or maybe I don't understand why Edward didnt turn Bella into a vampire so they could be tgt for eternity. I understood that Bella's mum and dad was in the picture. But it was what I hoped for too. Vamps and humans sure do see things differently.

But still, about the frowning part, idk. Really. Thanks for noticing though. (Not sarcasm! Lol.)


***

On a much more personal side, I feel vexed. VEXED! So far yet so close. Ofc nobody knows how much it meant okay. But I tend to ignore them/he/she (depends on plural or single)

I was appalled by failing to think of giving up. Since last year year, so, you were an option I ALWAYS considered but never chosen... till now? So all along it was meant to be the choice where I/you started? It just meant you were comparable. Didn't sink in deep, no worries, yeah. It's just an bonus, man.

Guys, if you have no idea, don't think too much. LOL. Not what you think! Alot of family/personal problems!


***

I was freaking upset I've missed 2 horror friday show! F\ck can! ): I went to sleep ytd @ 11.25, imagine how sad! I was like, tmrw got training! I should sleep. The other side says, no I want to see! ugh and the first show was 'cause Mum wasn't pro enough to wake up a talking sleeping log who agreed she don't want to watch anymore, so yeah? (I can't rmb that I actually did say that! God, I was possessed. Oops?)

Srsly, dreamt of ghost and all sorts of weird things before and I do see them too okay! But I am holy, in a buddhist way. Sight stopped since ages. Yay, I am talking/typing in a much refiner english now, no more singlish.


***

Did I mention ahem, someone, apparently my sunnu, stuck pins into the arldy punctured(wrong word but most suitable) picture of some guy called GuangHui in the SSC notice board.

It was hard to pull away from that pic and name.
Sh*t ass, gnd! Ughh, tormenting.


***

What a wordy post. I am busy during holidays! I am only free on Thursday. Or not. I may go to school for a homework-ing session! Or library.

Ohhhhhhhhhh. Yewtee has like SO many fast food restaurants! Burger King, Long John Silver, Macdonalds, Subway, Pizza Hut(at Community Center), and I think KFC is joining the big fast food family here soon!

(Unless I saw wrongly/the bus was too fast/some cheapskate fast food imitated the old man that's KFC logo 'cause it only had a logo w/o the KFC and had a coming soon.)

Ahhhhhh! There is a sushi restaurant also. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So food-y. So happ-y.


***

Can love even be that deep?! It's hard to imagine. Shoot.

Till then,
xxx.
Your best friend.

PS: I can't spell.
PPS: Sorry everyone.

PPPS: I won't give up!

Feel the infatuation. It's hard to keep up.