Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:42 PM


Waiting time. Late, too.

EW. EW. EW. EW.

Hubby knows why I am... ew-ing. Hor? Shhh.

Let me yuck one last time.

YUCKS.

-

Lol. Fucking brother. Get into trouble. Noob, still got time to be sarcastic. He say he fought with Marcus. I was like, fuck. Why did you. People hit you, you hit back = you wrong. Somemore so guailan, kena hit like serve you right lah hor? (I'm mean, I know.)

Whatever. Father will sure ask me to help. Fine.

I'll see what I can do lah. Stir up trouble and I slap you first. =x

-

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Those band people blows like, wheeeeeey. My head is gonna burst. Couldn't concerntrate on hmwks and keeps going into a daze at random times. Ask liting! Went home at like, 4.20pm++. Tired of waiting also. ):

Training scheduled to tmrw! My surprise gonee lah! ): SO SAD CAN.

Stressed about hmwk this week. Late for alot of deadlines, Maths, Lit, English, Dnt, Chinese, Science. Like every subject?
-

Funny. Today i bring plastic balloon to blow. Then Liting went into the classroom for bballers list. Then Mr Benny Lim walk past, and I was blowing one. And he stared at me. And I pretend not to see. (though I did... -_-)

Then Liting entered, then he walk closer and I looked at him for 2nd time. Then he gave the. "O_O! WTH" face. -_-

He didnt know it was a plastic balloon...

Then walk closer and looked and he like. "......." -pause- "Laugh. And he want, "Ha!" And walks away while I ran into the class to hide. LOL. Like I childish like that! FUNNY ASS LEH HIM.

Went home with Sanrah and bought a gift for Frog! :D Hoho!
-

I thought back on alot of things and realised I perceived them different as what I think they are now. (to put it simply, I now think things weren't what I thought it was then. -_-) I think, I was too naive. Can everything be reset to zero so I don't have to go through this anymore? ):

-

Didnt go for seniors match. Was in dilemna. Heavy bags! Guitar! Then lazy go!

Omg. People, you guys need to tolerate me repeating over and over again things I've said! UH! I want to change that habit! And fuck I hate my messy teeths.

Point taken:
(Frog to Me): I know... I know...
(Me to Frog): No, I need to tell someone so I can understand.

LOL. Dumb. But it works. While telling others, I go through what I say mentally agn and agn and ding! I understand! :D

Stupid. -_-

Flunking Maths. 3 Marks fly! Easy question! I skipped it. My MARKS! So much for staying back and spending so much time on Maths. Eff! My EOY is gonna suck! Lit is alrdy. -_- Crap, bullshit answers I gave! 25% of CA(or was it Midyear?)!

whadthefuggggggggggggggggggggg.


-

YUCKS, AGAIN. *shudders.


-
Why, or why not.