Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Sunday, February 1, 2009, 9:42 PM



Fallen. & can't get up, a helping hand please?
Oh-my-fuck.

Grossssssssssssssssss! I think Brother has a gee-eff, girlf! I overheard him saying, "You jealous I got a girlf isit? Jealous then say lah!" Blahblahblah...

They talk like everyday! And for hours! I thought it was a guy initially, until yesterday he told me, "You think this person is a guy? She girl lah!"

I went... -_-".

Fine. He has a girlf. :C So sad for the girl. So bad taste.

-
Backtrack a lil, today went Coachy's house. "....."

Basically, did nothing except watching disgusting horror flicks like 4bia (the fan churn the corspe and the blood flew out!) and scary movie 4(damn funny and lame and pervertic). Then seniors made popiah cupcakes (self vocab!) for us. Thankey!

Then Coach's mum gave angpao, so nice of her right! Then Coach kept asking if we wanted to eat. LOL. Her guys players were also there, then c'div and b'div girls and the guys squeeze till no place to walk. LOL. =/

Sat for around 3 hours plus and then byebye-ed Coach and cliques went to Lot1 to drunch. (LOL, dinner & lunch? Self vocab -_-) KFC. Very full. Food-o-meter reached my brain. Everybody went home full and stuffed.

Nab Frog, Liting, Wan and I went walkwalk around to digest. (But settled down in the library instead, oh man.)

Haha, Nab frog got so excited at the Semb Waste frog and Sakae's frog. ._. LOL. Random.

Then we go and flip basketball coaching books and Nab frog borrowed. Captain does hmwks one. @_@

Then she left.

Then Wan and Liting left.

Oh yah! Saw Jingyi Boyf and Kamho and his friends they all at library. Sat in talk zone with boyf after teammeys left. Talked crap and Calvin called Jingyi and... Haha, Boyf, *winkwink! LOL.

Then she goes. ______ and I goes. ______ "Love brings understanding!" HAHAHAHA BOYF!

Parted. Then walked home (to digest)

Then slept 30 minutes and woke up and feeling sleepy, went back to bed and got energetic. -_-

Mum called back and ask me to eat dinner. (Still full from KFC)

So cooked some spaghetti and ate.

"Wah, so pro, can cook half a serving of spaghetti one ah! Home-econ at least a B ah!"

LOL. I diao-ed my brother and shoo him off.

I double spaced every sentence. =/ Just realised. Ah, english hmwk havent do yet, chinese got the 128 idioms test. Didn't know anything about it! ._.

Talking to Hubby and boyf now. LOL.

Bye. Good luck for tmrw's 2.4 run. I wanna get Top10 on the charts! Motivate me, people! C:

Lovezxzxzxzxzx times a million.

PS: HAHAHAHA, do my hair really look like extensions? No! They are real lah! :C

♥Loves,
bye!