|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, February 8, 2009, 3:57 PM
![]() The last thing I want to see is a cold empty hard stare, looking at me. A good friend once told me, we are memories. Without them we equal nothing. And as we lie beneath the stars We realize how small we are If they could love like you and me Imagine what the world could be If everyone cared and nobody cried If everyone loved and nobody lied If everyone shared and swallowed their pride Then we'd see the day when nobody died When nobody died... - "L". L O S E R . I don't want to be a loser! I need some brains! N-e-e-d t-o t-h-i-n-k! Ugh! My birthday's coming soon, 31st March. Someone gimme some brains? :C Valentines on 14th. Bukit Timah trip that day. Woah, I am spending Valentines with 14 of my basketball sweeties. (exclding seniors, lazy to count, yawns.) Lets hope it's not rescheduled. It's so great to have trng on Valentine right! RIGHT? *nods. Next week ftw! Dad wants to go Bukit Timah just now and I was like, okay. But I didn't go. -_- Is Valentine a public holiday? I hope not! Ooooh, a date with monkeys too. (and mozzies. ZZZZZZ!) Then got frogs? :C I have a surprise for all of my sweeties. :D Come to school on Friday! Roar. Thumbs are officially swollen. - Went to Ju Shi Lin in the morning. Was at orchard rd @ 9.00 in the morning. -_-" Prayed, cause told Mum I saw things recently. They blamed it on stress although our family knows... it's... Yeah. Sometimes I do see them... ;l Catholics says it's Satan. Free-thinkers says it's stress (causing hallucinations) We say, we respect. (: Then went off to Batok with Mum for work while I buy things. Then west-malled. Then Lot-1. (and subway-ed) Then popular. Heehee, I saw Eric. Ass lah he. I smile at him he like never see. Maybe he really never see. Or he heck care me! ;/ Then walked back home since I said okay if we walked/bused/mrt-ed. Talk talk talk with Sister. She's disgusting! Unhygienic. She was talking about boyfs and blahblah and she asked me to look it up. My sweet just fell out from my pocket. [Random!] crush: /krʌʃ/ [kruhsh] Informal. an intense but usually short-lived infatuation. the object of such an infatuation: Who is your latest crush? puppy love: temporary infatuation of a boy or girl for another person. love: /lʌv/ [luhv] noun, verb, loved, lov⋅ing. –noun 1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. 2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend. 3. sexual passion or desire. 4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart. 5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love? 6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour. 7. sexual intercourse; copulation. 8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid. 9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor. 10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books. 11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love. 12. the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God. 13. Chiefly Tennis. a score of zero; nothing. 14. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L. –verb (used with object) 15. to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her. 16. to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person). 17. to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to love music. 18. to need or require; benefit greatly from: Plants love sunlight. 19. to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover. 20. to have sexual intercourse with. –verb (used without object) 21. to have love or affection for another person; be in love. —Verb phrase22. love up, to hug and cuddle: She loves him up every chance she gets. —Idioms23. for love, a. out of affection or liking; for pleasure. b. without compensation; gratuitously: He took care of the poor for love. 24. for the love of, in consideration of; for the sake of: For the love of mercy, stop that noise. 25. in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion: a youth always in love. 26. in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person, idea, occupation, etc.); enamored of: in love with the girl next door; in love with one's work. 27. make love, a. to embrace and kiss as lovers. b. to engage in sexual activity. 28. no love lost, dislike; animosity: There was no love lost between the two brothers. - -_-. What is love exactly man. I don't get the difference between and crush, like, and love. WTH! Random info. LOL. To aid my dumb sister. Okay I'm bored. Not done w/ the surprise. :D Bye. -I need cards to write. REMINDER: Send Zi Quan mirage video. Do jianbao. -_- Overdued! Do summary. (Optional, have Ms Yap's one.) Think. Think. Think. Think about things. Space out. Stay back on monday for Lit. (I want see match! :C!) Hand in Maths. ._. Overdued! PS: Ew, boys ran ytd. Unfair. :C We spending valentines with monkeys. LOL. PPS: JT likes __? LOL. (Smack my mouth, lol.) |