Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Friday, February 6, 2009, 8:36 PM


It's going to be fine. Everything will go accordingly, nothing will ever go wrong again. Trust me. It's going to be alright, it's going to turn out fine...

I WISHED.



FAT HOPE.

-

Am I sad? Am I happy? Well, I don't even know. I can only cherish those happy times and embrace those sad ones. Ugh. Negative thoughts are piling in my brain. I want to think(will) all of them out.

Yah loh, sigh. I very jialat. And blur. And weak. And alot of nonsense. Dunno why but it's bothering me alot. Being jialat, blur, klutz, weak.

I can't even pass.

How am I to play?

I'm not even sure where I stand. (I don't mean stand on court. -_-)

-

Daddy wanted me to quit bball after this year. I just kept quiet. I wouldn't let him have his way. If I replied, goddamn. Another quarrel. Why wouldn't I just sacrifice my rights?

Keeps everything down. Been like that since young. No say in the family. It's okay, I've gotten use to it.

-

Left shoebag on Dad's car. Called and ask him to bring it for me. Waited like mad woman outside cause gates were closing.

Stupid.

-

Mood-less after training. Thinking about the zone defence. I can't figure it out, someone enlighten me? What went wrong? I forget to switch over? Sometimes even I hate myself.

Tmrw's hike training got cancelled. Was looking forward to it actually. Well, goes to show. Things don't always go your way.

-

Emo all the way home.

-


I WANT TO SCREAM. I WANT TO CRY. I WANT TO TALK. I WANT TO SHOUT. I WANT EVERYTHING TO GO RIGHT. Why is God bothering me? Fuck you, God. (I'm not catholic, sorry.)

Will someone be by my side?


-

I laugh and I smile and act like nothing bad has ever happened to me. Anybody stopped and think that, what do I care for?

-

WTH, nonsense.

-

I want someone I can bare my heart to. Maybe the wall will do fine, am I right? Walls never have emotions. Aren't they lucky? No love, no hate, no troubles.

-

Everything will be fine. I wish for the best. There are still some things which I have no more energy to resolve anymore. I don't want to think so much, I don't want to read too much into it. It may turn out to be a gimmick afterall. I don't want to fall again.

-

When all is said and heard (and done).

-

Bye.

To be fulfilled.
I'm hopeless, I know.
Futile.
To no avail.
I can just say I'm sorry.

It's zero now. Zero, everything. Because, I've learnt to let go of things not meant to be mine.

PS: Connection sucks. Line terminated these days. Fuck Singtel. What did I pay you for!