Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Saturday, February 7, 2009, 5:57 PM


Hmph. In a so-so, mixing 0.05% of being pissed off, mixture of anger, sad, confused, helpless mood. Eg: %^(%^#^$%*&^%&*#$%&$%& kind of mood.

Okay. Looked back ytd. It was nothing seriously. Regrets not saying goodbye, idk for what. Dorts. -_-

Okay sorry for being rude to whoever that was because I was so down after trng. LOL.

Okay. Passing sucks and I figured out why. Idk how to explains.

Concept and strategies really need like super long to get digested by me cause you need to explain them meticulously and I needed to know why certain steps involved and why. I need to know the purpose or else I don't understand then I can't execute. Then I thought about zone defense ytd and kind of got it. Alright. I am that kind of dumb people.

LOL.

Ugh. Pissed off by father's ljb face just now. Keep slapping my back then scream off his head for me to get lost w/o telling why. I stomped off. Was talking to Frog about things loh! Haha.


I need some reassurance.


And Javier's doing that now. Yay. Lovelove, buddy, :D
Haha.

Same boat. I guess.
-
Ah. Borrowed a basketball storybook. (sound so kiddish)

Box out! LOL. Kena attracted by pic. Story okay only. But super messy. A passed to B, B passed to C.

Okay. It's okay.

Ytd, went home then bathe. Mood still was sucky, refer to emo post. LOL.

Then went to Mac to find Mum and Aunt Cheryl. Then saw Unity B'div players. They train till 8+ sial. That time I go alrdy 9.30pm. "...."
-

Then talked and walk walk around house area for some fresh air. Okay, was cold and had jacket on. I am officially down with gastic flu and flu. (the keep sneezing and the mucus alot one) (sorry for being crude, but it's the ugly truth.)

Sucks.

*BLOWS NOSE. ):

Yuck. That time training kena on my hand a little even with tissue then I ask Coach lemme wash. LOL. Coach face was like. O_o.
-

Back to point.

Argued with Sister and Mum about Brother stashing money and eating so much and his "gee-eff" girlf.

Mum's so open-minded. Sister just sounded jealous. I was skeptical.

Mum: If he got girlf, I don't mind, just ask him to bring home and let me see, don't do wrong things can liao. Same applies to you two.

Sister: Wahlao! Fuck that chabor lah! Keep calling, next time she find Zhi Chao I scold her for sure then khup!

Me: Wahlao! RELAX LAH!

Then sister got so pissed and scold scold scold. -_-

Mum was like so innocent.
-

Home. Then see teevee. Then slept. My wound got blister. Mum says it's a burnt wound. But I never burn it right! Unless while doing push up... But not possible cause it was there before trng. Like suddenly one night appear leh. ):

*My post all so singlish now. ZZZZZZZZ.*

And very pain. BLISTERS!

Maybe "sunburnt" since the wound is a layer of thin skin. Inner layer skin, yeah.

Up and up. In and in. No outs please. Stay. Omg, whadthefugamiwriting.

I'm hyper now.

Bye. (I just lied to get you off my ass.)


PS! My knee cap hurts. The PE fall had make the ball joint swollen! Hurts during trng! Now got blueback! BRUISED. UGH.