|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Saturday, February 21, 2009, 10:12 AM
![]() Hey people. I say yo-oh! Back from camp! DAY 1: Report at school and surrender handphone. -_- Was smsing christopher the bugger. Craps and craps and craps. Then instructors arrived. LOL. Then went canteen and saw nab frog and keesiao a little. Was hyped yeah, and keep disturbing nab's friend nadia with spongebob and the jellyfish fishing thingy. LOL. Trip to CCAC accompanied with bombing game. Btw, instructor was Rio and Khai(aka rain, aka acid rain). (: First day was nonsense till kayaking! Bad luck and teamed with Stanley which totally made me head blow. He can't kayak and so sissy can. A little bit then say his hands aching. -_- Make me cry like so many times cause I was so frustrated and desperate. UGH. On the way back, he finally, really paddled. And I made him paddled more. Sh*t. I wrote that he ruin my kayaking expeidition on the booklet teachers are reading. Okay. Wtv~ (I did cancel it out but it's obvious! Teachers read. I don't give politcally correct answers.) Then rinse. I am black now. Chaota! Okay, I suddenly rmb during KFC with Hubby and Julia (refer to Day 3) that someone called me "Cheap!" during dinner and I can't rmb who or why! Dunno is Calvin or who but I think is calvin. Omfg. Who ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay, I think is him. -_- Then nonsense again, bonding game. THEN I CAN'T RMB. Oh yeah, Ms tang misunderstood sth, I was going to sabo Hubby one and she heard me saying, "the instructor more shuai without lights" (Kind of sarcasm cause we can't literally see their face!) Then she heard the instructor more shuai and she looks at me. UGH. Blind man trail. Khai ask us to wish upon the star. He said cannot say so I shall not. (he can wish for how many times ah! He does CCAC camp like twice a week... ) He wished and counted to ten and we all blow it towards the star. So touching right, like he shows his soft side cause he was saying alot about his Mummy and his sec school days. Sleep. - DAY 2: High elements, didnt do. Sprained ankle, got it on Tuesday, thought it was nth and went for camp and it worsened. -_-" Very pain. Did Flying Fox. I was like. No, I don't want to go down! No. LOL. Then Rio so bad can. He was like, "I thought your ankle sprain still can run?" I screamed to him,"VERY PAIN LEH!" Which is like really very pain cause I even limp when walking. (For god's sake, it's my good ankle that got sprained! !#$%^Y#$) Instructor Shannon was angry with us. Some selfish thing. As in I wld volunteer ofc, but initiative! You know. He keeps singing Fall for you. -_- Everytime we ask "why". The ladder bang into my back. He came up and said like. Did it hit your back? "Yes." Wah, my leg very tired alrdy. "Then quit loh." Later no job. "But they say low pay what?" Who told you? "Cannot say. Later he tio sacked." Okay done. Sit down. Then I climb down and went off. He was using his serious voice okay, not cheeky one when singing fall for you leh. LOL. Dinner and nonsense. Oh, had teambuilding and general stns. Khai keep bullying people! LOL. SO funny, seriously. And Rio let us on that he broke up with his gf 2 yrs ago cause her 1st love came back and ditched Rio and he went, "Wahlao!" and looked away. He's so sad. LOL. And he told us his father had 2 wife, and i know 1 of them is a Japanese thats why his so fair. (I was joking that his father had an affair omg. I was like, sorryyyyyyyyy!) Campfire was great. Bimbo cheer! Oh gosh, my nails. I think I need a manicure The sun, I swear Is burning down my gorgeous hair. Red yellow purple green What's the colour of my team? I dont know, I don't care. All I know is do my hair. Go! Go! Fight! Fight! Gee, I hope I looked alright, like go, like go, like go team go! Origin: RIO. Sleep! DAY 3: Area cleaning. WASH TOILETS. Wah Khai so slack one. Rio so kind, he help us clean leh, then is those type use hand go sweep sand one. So sweet right! Okay, damn disgusting at first but when the toilet's clean, it's okay lah. =/ Rio used his hands tothrow the menses pad. Ew. Oh yeah, Got this lizard in my bag. I think is dorm one loh, cause I saw it crawling around my area. Ew. It was IN MY BAG ALIVE AND CRAWLING AROUND. I was wondering if it sh*tted in my bag! ): Brave Damien caught it for me. Omg. Lol. Thanks many? Grp pics! CS volunteered to be taupoked, so weird. The rest I shall not mention. Black face thruout. (PS: Kind of miss the instructors now, manz.) Back to school. Rio bombed me. Then reached. Get hp. Hang around. Know grpings. Hawhaw! (Next post) Was missing '2' for whole camp. Sad. And they officially now keehong over 'S' alrdy leh! Okay I zip now okay! (Been making Hubby angry for like so many times recently cause of her obsessions.) KFC. They talk about __, like obviously. Went home. Father assed me. Slept for many hours. Sister scold. Ugh. |