|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, February 15, 2009, 10:56 AM
![]() Fine. Damn, have to really stay on Monday. 1) Do medicine ball passing. 2) Train shooting. 3) Finish jianbao! 4) Finish Reading Task due on Mon itself. (It's 0 mark if deadline not met!) 5) Shit, just rmbed I havent complete Set 2 and 3! And Maths Qns 19(incomplete!), Set 1 havent hand in! (Due like weeks ago!) Omg. What a busy Monday. Monday blues. ): (I broke that, no-staying-back-for-maths-rule for like, even without fulfilling it for 1 min? Whadthefug. I surrender, man, life.) - I think about what Coach told me. Thrice. (She told me thrice, I didn't think thrice. I didn't even think once till ytd) About rushing things. I finally get what she meant. I will do them slowly now. Is it too late to change? Stability over speed. Sigh. Is it too late? Really. Coach, I am sorry for not absorbing what you've said, thrice, because I nod my head and turn away and forget it immediately. Sorry. I will do what you say now. Slow, and steady. - Going over to Queensway to get my new ball shoes. The 3rd one in like... 12 months. The first one lasted 9 monthes! (That cheapo useless one which also make me get sprains!) The second nike one lasted 3 months only. Point: Nike bball shoes suck. I'm getting adidas this time round! (: (Don't let emo thoughts get to me again, totally dao javier on Friday, bad mood, cause I saw sth that caused it.)(Not because the bird ate my fries and curry sauce lah! Long story.)(Did the bird dip it in curry sauce before eating like the heinz ad? Coolio. I am crazy.) Been on flu medicine for like forever, yet flu don't seems to be going away. Yeah, knew why I kept vomitting. Gastric problems. Going to see a doc today. (So delayed, I know.) Abstaining from fast food now. WZ is coming. (So not looking forward to camp! Ugh, sounds so tiring, so tan, so sunny!) - I realised I became very girly nowadays. Then Mum says I'm very man. -_- I feel so disgusting myself. I'm removed all my PINK handphone acessories, which thank god, makes my phone lighter by 1 zillion grams. Those on my bags are staying cause, I pull them instead of the zips to open the bag. LOL. (I am not taking piglet off! It can squeak, you know?) Ah. Fine mood today. Going to do posting later. Turns out that no postage was lost. Delayed, I think? Oh yeah, forget about Jianing's V's gift. Sorry! Give you on Monday! Hers all sweet one. LOL. Sorry! - Didn't take pics of the gifts but I am super thankful for all of them! (: (PS: Andes mint choc rocks right! *Sea of people nods furiously.) =B Jianbao left 0+7. I always write ganxiang then lazy do the +4 so never hand in. So I only need to write 1+12 for this time round. Woah, +12 right? 8 to 1 am, to finish 1+5. Siao right! Lol. I was watching teevee also. =/ EMO BE GONE! Life's goes on! Even if disgusting people are involved! :D (Noob shit. I hate HOMs and PHYSICS PROJECT. Group with disgusting people.) Heng, Lit we group with Tingjie or I sure die of disgust. *pukes mentally. ***Remind me to bring Liting's shoe. On monday? On tuesday? I'll call her up and ask. Brin Jerica's _____ on Mon! - Daddy stiked lottery. Just 1k. So ass. His friend striked 10k. More ass. They went M'sia ytd. Sis, Mum, Dad. Me and bro at home. Fustrated over him, fug. Him and his girlf. Ew. Dad was like, "So young and have girlf, tmd." LOL. He really said tmd okay. He should have gone, "So ugly and have girlf, tmd." LOL. Stupid, I am shamed. Peple are like, me and him don't look alike. Obviously, I am nowhere near to looking alike with him. Ew, ew, ew. Mum gave me the better genes, nehneh ni poopoo! :P Gotta bath and get ready. Meeting Bestie at CCK @ 1230! Luvs. |