|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Friday, February 13, 2009, 9:21 PM
![]() Everything's falling apart, everything's out of place. Fuck life. Happy Valentines. (WARNING: LOTS OF F___ WORDS I DON'T USE USUALLY.) Someone just woke me up on the wrong side of the bed today. I'm so sick of everything. Fucking brother's business, everything, from homework to projects, to disgusting people, to basketball(vexed). Still fucking fucking fucking upset about that slap from Dad. FUCKFACE BRO. FUCKFUCKFUCK. FUCKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. IT'S FUCKING YOU THAT GOT ME THAT SLAP. WHY THE FUCKFUCKFUCK YOU GET INTO A FIGHT? If I were Marcus(2G), I would have hit you too. Fuckface, bang. Whoever YuJuan that is. Fuck off too. - I'm not done yet. Formidable. You had me beaten, life. I surrender. I just punched the f_____ desk. And my knuckles fucking hurts. - Nothing seems right. Nothing. - Nab, I am so sorry. I let you down. I need a slap to wake me up. (not from father again apparently) I want to work hard. I really want to. Gotta get flu checked out. Flu medicine everyday. Got this daily routine of vomitting at 3. -_- - Boys match and seniors match @ CSH. KSS vs HW, 5x-3x? Forget. KSS vs USS, 53-3x. Forget also. Not a winning day for us... - Actually alrdy asked Jerica to do passing with me today. But went match and rushed back to school at 5.30pm. Do 100 passes. No improvement. No drops though. =/ Trained 180. Chopchop 2 then lost feel. And shoot and shoot and shoot. Frustration. Talked to Hubby and Julia, home. Happy birthday Chaisim. Random. - Was happy for a while. Then mood went rollercoaster, blam. ![]() Cool? Man? Tall? Yeah, right. I am laughing while puking mentally. Mood sucks. I am sarcastic. - It's okay. I'm giving everything up. I'll stop staying back to work on my maths. I'll stop staying late after training to finish hmwks I know I won't do at home. I will work hard for bball wz. I'll stop obsessing with you. I will stop thinking too much. I shall not read too much into it. I will definitely stop. Because I am tired and I will (stop). I am giving my grades up. I am giving school up. I am giving you up. I am giving myself up. The only thing I will not give up is basketball. - I think alot, but I make alot of mistake. Animals hardly ever think, but they don't make mistakes as much. Are we superior? No. - Gotta fight. (I usually break all my promises I make here. Damn.) I am feeling better now. But the clouds ain't cleared, the sun ain't shining, it's still dark out here. Fine by me. Thanks. Sorry Hubby I made you angry today. Sorry for syaing what I shouldn't have! I'm too blunt! - I am so darn broken. Someone pick me up? - Nothing happened. Just nothing to be happy about, nothing to wake up for, and nothing to smile for. Guess it's just one of those days. |