Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Saturday, January 31, 2009, 12:09 PM

I need to like seriously, grow up man.

Reflected on my past year doings, of course, there was alot of regrets and bad-girl(self vocab, sorry!) thinkings/actions and lots of hurtful words. Uh.

New year resolution: GROW UP! And grow tall. ;x (And I want to stop repeating things I've said everytime. I can repeat things over and over again! Ugh, Liting also so pissed one loh! LOL. Sorry lah, I ahma liao, senile alrdy. :C)

This isn't a casual post.

Background info: I'd never fulfilled my new year resolution before... So this is like, just for show? Haha. No. I will make it happen, for the grow up part lah! The grow tall part... Hm. See whether Coach's blessing "ling" anot loh.

-
Yesterday, seniors won their first WZ match, haha! Good work! :D 80-6, against Jurongville sec.

Ate. I dunno why I keep vomiting loh. -_-!!! Worst still the food came out intact. ._. As in, ugh! Ask Liting! My lunch gone. Then vomit water. -_- Then it came out of the nose. LOL SO DISGUSTING. Eeeeek.

Then nevermind, continued training, controlling sucks. -_- Stamina sucks ._. HEIGHT SUCKS EVEN MORE.

Then 5 on 5, lost. 100 plus for winner. LOL, sorry but no motivation =/, compared to Coach's (loser do 50 pushup, lol... ofc sth for loser will spur us up! Prize is like, can do without, but punishment is like, better without. LOL.) Then we won all the games straight, thanks to Wan! :D Sorry guys I threw alot of ... fxcked up balls. LOL. Need work on controlling...

Okay, guys, maybe you can doubt how much I so-called love basketball(even I doubt it myself sometimes?), but you can't doubt how much we wanted WZ'4 okay? Sorry if I neglect friends because of basketball because it's not just a CCA to me okay okay okay? I will make that up after WZ to you guys alright! Bear with me. C:

Plus I need some time to find back what I've lost, even though there's little time left to lose.
-
Bus-ed home quickly because relatives are at my house. Went home, played with Huhu the dog. Bathed. Clean my wound, (infection alrdy! Everytime infected one! Don't care liao! Leg disfigured after the PE fall alrdy! Shucks! UGHHHHHH! Ugly!) then sealed it up cause got dog. ._.

Who cares! CNY leh, I can't eat... Fish, chicken, chilli, black sauce, beans, seafood and so on. Siao! I only eaten them for 3 days cause of the previous fall and now I can't eat again! ZZZZZ! Then I still eat. (Since I mentioned abv, I don't care anymore.) But in tiny amounts lah. I still want the best of myself okay!

Then I ate all potatoes and rice only -.- Still never finish, then told Mum I was tired and nap for 10 seconds before Aunt woke me up to give angpao. ._. And I decided not to sleep anymore.

Went to Yewtee park to walk walk and saw schools bunch of Sec 3s, those frisbee(sp?) guys. Lol, mans talk. Overheard things.

Too much info! Cut, cut!

Then walked home, relatives went home, went off to bed.

-

Daddy isn't in good mood cause Qimonda went bankrupt. He's in the electronics industry...
Qimonda stands 90% of his company export. Maybe...
His company goes bankrupt.
Pay-cut and retrechment in company. (how to form that word, ugh.)
Retrenched.
Company kena bought over + paycut + retrechment.
The-end.
No job.

:C Not in good mood cause I'm worried too.

Wow. Lengthy. I think I should put. "I love talking." LOL.

Oh yeah, my sprain got worst. I couldn't walk today! So much that I though my mother was magic... :C Now got one big bao on my leg!

Bye. No pictures.