|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, December 7, 2008, 7:43 PM
![]() Tragedy. Disaster's coming. I can smell it. Maybe not. LOL. Chicken. Darn. Damned. I woke up today thinking it's Monday. -_- Then I smsed people and asked when and where they meeting me. Malu. ._." They had to remind me that it's Sunday. What the fug. Nothing's on today. Aunt came over with food. (Not pizzas, sad.) LOL. Brother laughed at my saying I am greedy because I mumbled why didn't they bring pizza instead of some stinky Chinese cuisin. (Sorry but I eat them 365 days of my life, breakfast lunch dinner. Everyday I eat pack-aways.) Damn. Even instant noodles taste fresher to me. No more old diggy rice, no more lumpy porridge. Even sick of noodles. Ahah, make me sick of fast food lah! LOL. Okay, anyw. Been reading up alot. (Seriously. More than you ever imagine.) Not doing homework yet. Kept procrastinating. Heck. Motivationnnnn, come out. Stop hiding! Want to catch the Jump! show, Sister wants to go. But money, where are you. -_- Anyw, I haven't go out with people this holiday, totally lost touch. ): Someday, let's all meet for a meal. *beams. Haven't seen Chicken in 1 week+. Come back liao loh. Never bring present. Hmphs! D:< Me no friend you. My nail is going to drop. *gasp. It turned black, mind you. Pain also. ._." Stopping here. Bye. Stop the pain. |