|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 8:11 PM
![]() Oh, I see. It died, didn't it? Chicken. Training today. Crazy hot today. Yet crazy cold. Crazy me. Traning ended, went home, bathed, met with Julia, went around Lot1 to find food. Lol, after training ended, put balls and Michael disiao. Then going home tio disiao-ed again. Said bye to Joan (a kind of too loud, I guess?) Then he said byebye to me and I look back and smiled and saw people laughing and I quickly chiong home. LOL. Bought some subway cookies and a burger. Damn filling. -_- Saw Seniors and Sherlyn so kuku. :D Hey nab, I missed you. ): Times 100, times 1000, times 1 million. ): Met up with people. Anyw, slacked at library and the crew damn guailan. Asszxzxzx. As if you will keep quiet in the library with your friends. Left the library and sort of saw Ziling? Pangseh kia. -_- (Lazy elaborate.) Saw ShaoJun and the (ZhiChao?) LOL. Very funny, cause Julia, me, him all very stunned to see each other? Yeah, then he look at me, then Julia, then me, then Julia. SO CARTOON. LMAO. -.- Okay, sorry, cause when we saw him I was damned zihighing. Apologies. LOL. Mrted to woodlands and there is this uncle who not only smell of sweat(which is okay-okay :/), he smelled of urine too. Ew, I had to hold my nose(but we still have to breath, what!) So forcefully, unwillingly took in a deep breath and hold. Worst, he was alighting at Kranji then the train was faulty, and stalled. Wth, need smell more! Met and went home. Read the moon book and slept. Till 7+ and woke up for dinner(for Joan's call, rather). Daddy was like, "Hey, wanna wake? There's a call. If not I tell her you don't want listen..." Then he walked off. Then I woke up obviously. x.x Ate. Daddy freaks out at Taiwan show. LOL. He says Korean's one are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better and I got to agree. LOL. Anyw, I've saw. (: It's time. |