Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Sunday, December 14, 2008, 10:42 PM


Nab's back. :D Whee, anyway, sorry for saying seeyou on 30th, you know what I meant right? (The you-know-i-know-sms yeah?) I didn't meant what you thought I mean, I really mean seeing you on 30th. ): Lol, this's getting nowhere.
Let our love fly.


Hm, nothing much today, went Lot1 to return books and brought brother for a haircut. Inteneded to buy pens @ Popular, but forgot. Went dinner instead, with Father.

Walk home, some bunch of guys walked past, dunno why I stared at them, making a ruckle of themselves. "Next time I bring him go Yewtee..." Ugh. Then walk pass some school guy and stared at him again. Shxt, I've got this staring thingy now. -.-

Anyway, nothing's up. Borrowed books again, the bookworm's gotten into me. Yay, nerd mode for school. (Seriously, homework's not getting any closer to the finish line. Sxcker.)

Ugh. Cramps everyday. Fooker.

Shxt, now the vuglarities bug's into me! UGH. Actually, I've been reading books on supernatural. Rmb Ghost Whisperer? It's true. I mean not that Jennifer Love Hewitt (I LOVE HER MIDDLE NAME, COOLIOS.), a woman somehow, really talks and see ghost. (Can ever make the White Light appear) She's not a magician lah. So fanscinating! Cool hobby. (Maybe a gift?)

Oh yeah, gonna work hard for scholarship next year, gross income over $4k liao, no more bursary. Sister and bro both got scholarship. (Lousy school, thats why. LOL. Sister, no don't kill me.) Aiming for top 40 next year. (LEVEL POSITION, DUH. TOP 40 is TOP 10% :D) Currently @ 57. -_-" Nevermind, improved by 6 position okay.

Hurhur, life's boring. Nobody jio me out de. Anyone wanna go out on x'mas to Orchard? :D Or I've two weeks to spare for outings. ): I miss class. I miss Chicken too. And Hubby, ugh.

Ugh. CHICKEN, last saw you on TUESDAY only! One week alrdy. Ass. ):

Anyway. SCHOOL'S REOPENING, damn homeworks. The newspaper report haven't start yet. Ugh, dying. Save me.