|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Saturday, December 20, 2008, 4:49 PM
![]() Hoho, done with Maths and English homework. (Except compo x_x) Left Lit, which I'd finished Animal Farm! :D Went to school today to purchase books. The helpers gave me one extra book which I didn't buy. -_- Realised after reaching home. Nevermind... LMAO. Shh, don't expose me okay. Boring day. ): Ytd asked Daddy to bring me to shop for school's stuff be he didn't seemed to have heard. Godshit, mummy threw my bag away alrdy. Nab! My bag is your bag! Now it's gonee! ): She ordered a nike backpack, sling bag, and handphone pouch for $90. $_$ Cheap. Don't know what colour yet but I want the backpack! Ugh, waterproof material. Me want. ): But it's for bro. WTF. That ass. Super annoying. Keeps irritating me with his dumb laser. Ass. Pain in the neck, off with him. I need a pencil case. I need a bag. I need my school shoes. (LOL, apparently, Mummy threw them away too...) I need to buy pens. (LOL, used all the inks on hwks.) Okie, posted. Bye. |