|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Saturday, December 6, 2008, 1:22 PM
![]() Did we come so far just to say goodbye? Let go? No. I think. Hello people. So many people came back today. Jingyi Boyf, Qianqi (and the choir?) and people... Yeah. Nab's off to m'sia. KL, Malacca, and 1 more i-forget-where. Nab frog's sweet to sms in the dead dawn rays (6.30am++) to bid farewell. So sweet right! Jealous liao ah! I woke up and replied her. Take care nab, rmb my present! LOL. :D She asked me to missed her, which I definitely will. :D Nobody's going to take the same bus as me for 1 week. ): So sad. Well, hope she enjoys her holiday. Sidetrack a little, Qianqi (and choir) won Silver A. Means better than silver but lower than gold. Oh, not bad. :D Yay, three cheers. Good job. Lol. Oh yeah, something bad happened ytd. Fell into a chair. You dunno how? Well. It's like there's this hole then you put the chair piece in. (Wtv.) Then I sat and the chair turned in. (Happened to my family members tons of times. That chair is spoilt.) Means I was like in it with hans and legs ourside of the so-called frame. Hand and legs got bruises including my back (and spine.) All got bruises. The one on my legs are the worst. They injured the back of my thigh, the nerves area. Superb pain. -.- So Mummy kind of check my legs. -_-? Yeah, she said my ankle swelled a little. (Old injury{the one Liting and Joan witnessed} and the new one{recent}) Ah, not seriously painful. But now I can't align feet to ground when doing certain posture. (Actually can't alrdy, now... what'd you think?) So. I am going to self-help. My rubbing the injured(not seriously) ankle everyday. Check on it today. To my extreme horror, my old swelling... Swelled more. (is there such word?) Okay wtv. So it swell more (since the old injury had something to do with the bone swelling when I twisted it) it hurts like... Nevermind. It's going to be fine in another day. Meanwhile, such get my the sprain further down the leg cured first. Oh,shutup. Okay. Sorry Hubby about not going to the ETP with you ytd. (Father at home $$%^#$^. He bring me to library somemore!) ): Sorry sorry sorry sorry! (I never ctrl paste okay.) Anyw. Anyw. Anyw. I am like so broke now. -.- Nevermind. LOL. I still owe Mummy $370. (Actually Daddy owed me $90 but he seems to have forget about it(old people tend to. Maybe he purposely?) and I no face go ask him for it right! Mummy gave my $40 bucks last birthday (cause I rmbed I had a major fever) and she gave me more money. I bloody need money. ): Nab, I will miss you. Chicken is back. |