|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 6:02 PM
![]() Damn. Isn't it great to know that you have friends to count on in times of needs? Borrowed something-something-gone book. About a asteroid crashing into the Moon and changing the Earth's climate. Got too into it. Finished it before bed. I felt so scared! I read and slept after finishing it and woke at 10pm and suddenly realised, how important family is. Mummy was sick yesterday and the whole house was quiet. Daddy and Mummy went to bed early and it seems weird. Like the world's ending. Felt bloody uneasy, like something bed is going to happen soon. Shortage of food? -.- Anyway, slept at 2am ytd. -_- Panda alrdy. Boo. Thinking about alot of stuffs recently. Everybody lives as though they live forever, once they know when they are going to die, life's just different. So true huh? If you only had up till 40 years old to live, wouldn't you take good care of your health (so you won't get cancer and die?), cherish moments with family, doing things you want to be, achieve your goals, make dreams come true? You begin to see the meaning of life, (maybe afterlife too.) don't you? I seriously can't understand why people do things that harm your body, take smoking. Isn't it going to increase of chances of cancer and make you die sooner? (With regrets? Cause you assumed you'd lived forever.) Like sniffing glue? My grandfather had lungs cancer and passed away. It bloody means I have the cancer blood running in me, increased chances of cancer and yet Daddy smokes. I kind of felt he would die if it goes on. I mean, he was healthy and felt healty to be looked at when he quitted. Now he's back on smoke. What good does that bloody tobacco does! It collapses your lungs! I certainly don't want any of that to goes into my lungs, I needed it for running! I hate taking in second-hand smoke, even the slightest that lingers in the air! I hated the smell. I don't want cancer. Stop smoking. Daddy, next time I will hide all your lighters and cigars, you buy, I hide. I can't stand losing anymore precious to cancer. Aunt's grandfather died. She flew back to Thailand for his funeral. Death is hard to deal with. And I have this uneasy feeling something bad is going to happen. Soon. Why is this world so selfish, so cruel. Wtf, why am I so saddistic all of sudden. Ignore me. Fxck, am I now to cherish life or just end it quicker. LOL. |