|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 12:35 PM
![]() Blinded by anger. Had a talk with Mummy, and understood certain aspects of life. It's all just a test isn't it? I won't take that betrayal as an excuse to make it an obstacle towards success, trust me. One day, I will rise high above you. Not for revenge, but to prove to you. I, am not someone to be trifled with. Heard me? It's all a test, now I see. I understood. Let all those past misunderstandings go. The future is more important than the present. And it will be, better than the present. Those misunderstands are just to blind me. All but a test. It will make me stronger, if I pass it and I am determined to. What doesn't kills you, makes you stronger. I will come back strong one day. Just you wait and see. - Busy day ytd. Ate 3 bread for breakfast and some porridge and went out to gather money. LOL, harvest money. ;x Saw Seniors. o.O Camped @ CCK MRT basically. Damn. Went out at 11 and home at 5. Siao right! Okay, not sure if it's secret or what but I don't want say here lest later got trouble. LOL. Anyw, around 3, stmoach felt like. Uhm, how to say. Weird. Yeah, like doing consistent bending down for too long. Then went home and slept. Woke up to prepare dinner. (LMAO, PRO RIGHT.) Then I saw food and realised... I didn't eat lunch. -_- Explains my stomach upset. Okay, I guess I ate alot for dinner? 1 bowl of porridge and peanuts. LOL. Oh. Ytd wasn't a good day. In fact, none had been a good day since you know.. that day. (Forget it if you don't know which.) Anyw, thought about alot of stuffs. Ugh. Anyw, finished 2 more thick books. :D Eh, homework have touch, got bloody time to read. ._. *Haven't buy textbook yet... LOL* Ugh. ): School's starting. I am happy, yet I am not. Fret something's going to upset me further. Yet, it's going to make me happy. LOL? 1 more week+ and school's opening. Ugh! Bye. PS, you-know-who-you-are, I won't take it laying down. |