|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 3:25 PM
![]() Your good day} Hello people, today is Wednesday. No training today, but truckloads of chores for me to do 'cause I am bloody free. Life ain't fair. Hubby's well at school doing her pongpong training while I am here shouting, "Siannnnnnnn..." Going to absent myself from the Kspiration Book Launch rehearsal for friendly with Anderson tmr. Yay! Hope we are considered well prepared enough... Haish, no idea why we are so excited because we might be going there to lose. Look at our skills. Cmi. ): But, buck up, we shall fight strong, while fighting as hard. Look on the bright sideeeeeeeeeeee. ![]() -- Okay, good news is, I don't have to sing for the rehearsal. Yay, I don't get to see YangMehmeh's face too. Unless she buys me a meal, NO. :D Friday's training is cancelled. ): Having Book Launch on Saturday. Shxt, my show. Omg at those high pitched endings for the song. Omgomgomgomg! I don't want to go earlier than my mates, I want to sit the same bus with them! I want to spend time with the HCLs' 1B. Omg, sadden. Gawh! I think we were supposed to go back on our own. Means, I 've just lost the oppoturnity to bond with 1B. WTH, fxck you TTJ. For sabo-ing us. AHHHHHH. Since we're like at Woodlands, why not catch a movie? Other than Coffin please, I am catching that next Sunday. (Rawh, Froggie! ^%*$^%#$%& *evil grins) If can, it means, yay, time spent with 1B. Okay, random. I woke at 11.30am today. Shxtzxzx, so early man! *beams. I want to see. I want to see. I want to see. Something. Someone. Somebody. Yes, hold on. - If you have an hour, will you not improve that hour, instead of idling it away? Lord Chesterfield Do your best and God will do the rest. Anonymous The best way out is always through. Robert Frost |