|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, November 2, 2008, 2:52 PM
Sandcastles, those childhood fantasies. You know, my feelings are like the rocky sea now. *Sighs. It's like, you took 1 year, and finally build something up, yet, an unexpected tide decides to comes in now, and it takes everything you've build in that year away with it, not all but most of it. You know you know? Like you gave in alot but to no avail. I don't know if I should give up, because I know I can't bear to. But I am too drained to carry on. 1 year, there's no more time left. Maybe I have no courage. Whatsoever. How am I supposed to react to this situation uh? Someone tell me leh. Okay. Enough of shxts. I am SO into food art recently. *beams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() All very cute righhhhhhhhhht! So artistic of me. (: Well, I have more but I am lazyyyyy! Prep me upppppp! - Anyway, yesterday was Mummy's birthday! Feasted at erm, some chinese/korean restaurant. Food's good. Walked around, homed. I didn't buy a cake, I didn't give presents. Oh well, I am sorry but happy birthday! :D Mummy is lovedzxzxzxzxzxzx! :D - Taking about yesterday. Mood sucked @ 6.30pm and afterthat. Sorry Bestie(sorry for what i've said, if it affected you. Oops?), sorry Liting. ): Yeah actually I was okay lah. Just that alot went through my mind. Okay, mood didn't suck. But I was kind of sad/upset. Whatever. Who cares. -.- Had a slow walk home while cliques bused home/ went home one by one. Didn't say goodbye to those who were with us, (you know who.) Well, actually I wanted, but if I had lifted up my hand to wave goodbye, I would have fell sideways cause my hand was supporting my weight. -.- Okay so I looked like I hesitated and decided not to say goodbye but well, I wanted. I repent okay? Okay they went off, then I suggested going home cause mood's not good cause of... something. Hah. Okay, bathed and went out like the above mention, to feast. Mood was average, not happy or what. Not very sad or whatsoever, just vexed I guess. Nothing makes me happy anymore. Maybe ball, cause I won't have time to remember things when training. Advantage, *smirks. I want to grow taller. I must growwwwwwwwwwww. Oh yeah, sorry for elbowing Liting so many many many times. ): And to Bestie if I accidentally molested your Hubby, but I am not sorry to him okay! And to people we played with(ShaoJun & brother?) if I'd stepped on your feet, pushed, elbowed, and whatever. But its more of them bullying us. Okay maybe ShaoJun hates me or what cause I don't know. Just feel like it? Like he holds a grudge against me for stepping on his feet cause when I ask whose feet I stepped on, he used those kind of monotone voice and say, "You think leh?" ._. His always 24 hours expressionless face, -.- scarier than Liting's trademark murder expression. You know, emotionless people are the most dangerous. (LOL.) Right, ChaiSim told us our weakness. Okay win liao loh. My weakness is something that can't be trained. Guts. Ho, I'm timid. Shxt, my shooting. Shxt my jumps, shxt my layups, shxt myself. I jump short. ): He asked me to jumppppp. I will reach for the moooooooonie. (: ![]() ![]() Thanks for letting me knowwwwww! (: |