Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Friday, November 7, 2008, 6:58 PM

Ohmeegod!

(6:59 PM) -;`DEN; ♥ (Chime: TMR MUST SING
(6:59 PM) -;`DEN; ♥ (Chime: OMG
(6:59 PM) -;`DEN; ♥ (Chime: YOU DUN LAUGH HOH BOYF
(6:59 PM) JINGYI♥: hahas!
(6:59 PM) -;`DEN; ♥ (Chime: YOU LAUGH I WILL LAUGH
THEN THE MAGGIEMEE INVENTOR WILL LAUGH

(7:00 PM) JINGYI♥: i dun care .. i DIE also must laugh(;
(7:00 PM) -;`DEN; ♥ (Chime: THEN I PAISEHHHH!
(7:00 PM) JINGYI♥: then shun bian record, liu zi nian(;
(7:00 PM) -;`DEN; ♥ (Chime: OMG
(7:00 PM) -;`DEN; ♥ (Chime: IHU


Ohmygod.

I WILL...
-forget my lines.
-amh chio.
-stand not-properly.
-say wrong lines.
-do wrong actions.

OMG. Okay. This is to an wei Laopa!

Minyi Laopa, you shouldn't be worried at all! I am the softest, the one who laughed the whole time, the one who forgot lines, the one named "the purple yesterday never come de alba de." The one who can't seem to speak loudly and slower. Omg, if you're worried, I can disappear liao lah! Omg, you can do it de, at least better than me. Urgh! Jiayou okay!


Okay, laughed till cramps on my face. Shxt okay, need hold hand de. Kns kns kns! Blah! 1st, I don't think I am really willing but more of... forced. 2nd, got CIP, that's why I am doing it. 3rd, shxthole. Need sing! Lips sync can liao. Whoopie! 4th, 3 @ CWP with cliques. So little going. Okay. Guys, bring your tiey tmr! And don't laugh or else I'll give you a bloody hard punch when I get offstage. Yes JiaHui, i will rmb to look at ShaoJun's hair and laugh although yours is 5478921532 million times funnier but okay! :D And you bxtchy Hubby, PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR WONGLANJIAO-cum-LAOGONG to make him laugh or else I will look at him when I forget my lines. And ASSHOLEY BOYF, if I see your darned smile, I kill you! GARRRRH!