Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Friday, November 28, 2008, 3:10 PM



I repent.

I realised what a bad egg I am, I was. Wtf.

So now, I don't want to care about how others is affecting me anymore. Let them be. I know what I have to do. To make amendments for the past. To salvage things. I only then realised how naive, immature, dumb, ignorant I was. I repent for my sins. (:

-
Some red ants don't bite. Some black ants do. House full of tiny ants. -_-

Got footwork to do. I realised I can't align my left feet flat on ground since that sprain. My bone is still swollen. But it don't hurt anymore. More like a normal bruise. -.-

Okay.

I am tired. My hand still hurts. Not so much anymore. On 2 medication and 1 tube of cream. -_- Troublesome. Can't eat my Eastern capsules then.

Got inspired by a SIAO Basketball Prodigy. Only 10 years old and his dribbling skills... I bet even ChaiSim can't do it. LOL ;x Maybe he can. (For his defense. LOL.)



._. 1 Mile in 4:50. Siao.

I wiki-ed about how long a mile is.

1 mile is 1,609.34m. 1.6km in 5 MINUTES? Crazy. I got creep seeing his league games, at his drive and his fighting spirit. Compare to myself, worthless. -.-

Saw HUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY. Saw SAW saw SAw. Ahhhhhhhhhah. (: I miss her alot. Now she got money go shopping liao. Then don't jio me out. -_- Okay. I will remember to miss you one. :D Hoho.

You're just trying to bring me down because you're a shameless, despicable person.
No, I won't stoop to the same shallow level you're at and rebutt because I don't see a need to even be bothered with you.
I don't see a need wasting my breath on an imbecile like you, get a life.
I don't give a damn anymore. Thanks for the hurt. You.
Moron.

You tore me down. But I will build myself up again, to prove to you.

Things won't go your way.



I am so bloody motivated. :D *Smiles. THANK YOU PRODIGY. LOL.

PS: I am not confident enough to promise. But I will work harder, I swear. Read between the lines.




When one door closes another opens. But often we look so long so regretfully upon the closed door that we fail to see the one that has opened for us.

It was always there, just that people don't see. Those chances.