|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Monday, November 10, 2008, 8:20 PM
![]() I know right from the start, what my decision should be. Walking to and fro between giving up and staying strong, is so tiring. Maybe giving up gradually isn't such too much blow. Maybe my initial decision was giving up already... But I don't know the answer, I don't know which is better for me. But you know how much I can't bear to give up? I still held on for a glimpse of hope. Admitting defeat? I don't know. Should I take my chance? Shxt, when I thought I had sort this out. Something that makes me sorrowful unfold in my face. The sorrowness, that leaked from my heart. It don't hurt but it makes people miserable. Ah, shxt. Okay, SPH outing wasn't AS fun as ZhenYu promised, maybe fun for him. Gah, sad day. Saw something undesireable. Was marvelling @ the lightning that cracked up the sky on bus. Haha, watching botak trees. :D Okay, not really fun but okay to kill time. Too much time killed, in fact. Wanting to talk to Coach about my shooting. Okay, shall find her later. Bus back to school. Mac-ed @ limbang. Didn't eat though. Saw JiaHui & co. (JH,SJ,D. HAHA! *laughs @ D. The initial funnaye!) Left after they arrived. O.o" Bused home. Bathed, ate. Here I am! Carnival tmr! :D Everything seems so superficial. |