Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Friday, November 21, 2008, 7:14 PM

I guess you knew too much.

Saw chicken today. *gasps. In an awkward place. *open jaws.

Okay. Lot 1 with Liting and peeps. Ate and split. Heh, talked to Froggie yesterday after training while we walked to MRT station. She isn't out of money again, no worries. Yeah, some talk and she counselled me. Lol.

Sarcasm,

Okay. Hello dear Miss(Mrs) {In fact, I don't even know your surname...} *pauses and clears throat.

Dear M(r)s Serene Lai, our school's English HOD. Hello there. Allow me to explain that today, 21st of Nov, I wasn't trying to attempt murder by spraying water at you which hadn't touched your feet, in details. Don't worry, that little water can't drown you, even ants can swim in it. And be assured, I have no intention of wanting you dead because I deem it as a waste of my time too, although your presence on Earth, sharing our oxygen is kindly not needed. (I am trying to use my best tone!)

And too, if you don't believe that I've sprayed those water accidentally, you can arrest my Green Nike water bottle for interrogation although it will make you seem like a total ignorant retard. Well, I supposed that my water bottle will naturally tell the whole truth without a single missing detail that it have supposingly made no attempt to even touch you (even with it's water) or to make contact which the air you've breathed out for it may catch SARS, who knows?

And once again, DEAR M(r)s Serene Lai, I find that you have such a interesting surname (after confirmation with Shulian), because you are totally borned into the right family! Don't flame me for murder! I can sue you for slander, and intruding my privacy. And dear god, if water do attack people, I wonder why people take up swimming as a sport since it will most probably swallow you whole with bones and such. Oh dear! I fret that people such kindly stay away from beaches and pool in case the water attacked and you have no one to blame... (Maybe M(r)s Serene Lai?)

And holy shxt. If I attacked the floor (I supposed the water didn't want to touch you.) Can you sue the skys or clouds for raining and attacking OUR land? Oh dear! No wonder globalwarming is so active! Water kills tree! Oh dear! We must stop hydration! Maybe the best way is for you to drink up the oceans and seas and lakes and rivers to shut your big fat mouth up so you don't accuse anymore victims. ):

Anyway, now I have to disinfect my whole body with 100 litres of Detto because of the possible human contact and once I've contracted SARs or get disfigured by your acidic salivia, I know who to report to the authorities to quaratine.

Omg, people, have you heard that? Don't drink water! Water attacks you! The next time you drink water, the next thing you know is you see blood instead of urine because water attacks! And one day, they will upgrade to those with guns and such. Omg, heed my advice. Stay away from water, according to what M(r)s Serene Lai claims. And, don't kill your plants! Water your plants with detergent instead! Omg! OMG OMG OMG! *wide eyed and panicky.

Hey M(r)s Serene Lai, heed your own advice too! Choose a better way of sucide! Don't kill me when you see this because I am probably already dead when I entered my bathroom for a wash. Toodles, M(r)s LAI.

Phew, that was harsh. Not harsh for a dimby old fart though. Shxt, hope teachers don't see this. (Actually, I don't kinda care.)

Okay, so frustrated when I couldn't find my P.E. shirt AND pants today. I ended up screaming at my siblings. Whatever.