Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Friday, November 7, 2008, 11:38 AM

{edit/}

Gone with the wind,

Summarising the day.
Super tired, didn't sleep much yesterday, just 2 hour of sleep the whole night at most. Woke up early, too early. Dropped back to sleep, woke at 7. Bathed. Was late. Bus-ed to Anderson. Warm ups, match. 52-53 for the main game. Lost by 1. Had one more short game. Didn't take note of score. Bloody miserable.

Sorry but I am like super moody now. Super sad, super upset. What's wrong with me. Of course, things don't go the way you want them to. Seriously some huge problem with my mindset cause I am bringing like every troubles on court. Now I know why people say to "play freely."

Maybe family affairs is taking it's toll. FYI, I am having problem with all my family members, and I think I am the problem. Whatever, leaving that aside, back to the game.

I seriously want someone to talk me out of certain beliefs, someone powerful enough to convince me. Sucked at game totally today. That slap didn't even wake me up. -.-


Screwed up.

-

Okay, #7 patted me on my back, don't know what it means and don't want to guess. I'll take it as a form of comfort okay?

Today's match made me realised, there is so many different type of people living in this same world. They can range for sweet, caring, friendly, popular, to ruthless, despicable, greedy, menacing, and fake. I want stupid enough not to realise until now, don't blame me okay.

It sure would be tiring to judge everyone, isn't it. I never thought that ASS (Anderson, sorry hor!) would have like such a rough culture, where people head for your face instead of the ball. Being bullied yet unable to retaliate makes people feel miserable.

Okay enough of today. I have like so much thinkings to be done.

Halfway into English Comphre, Quarterway into Lit. I forgot about Compo. Not yet started Chinese. Halfway into maths. (This is to remind me of the homework, none of your business!)

Dorts.

Okay, give myself 2 choice.
1. Train harder than hard during trainings. (I was like, "omg!" at their C'div.)
2. Give up. (Sorry to disappoint you hor, but this shxt don't establish to me okay! LOL.)

2. Remain unchanged while thinking things out. (Oh, maybe jump and jump in hope to grow taller, or gorge myself with bamboos, sugarcanes and long beans! Need to jump higher.)

Of course both is needed. :D
Finding someone to talk soon, someone who can help. (:
It wasn't clear enough to me.