Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Sunday, November 30, 2008, 9:13 PM

Bon voyage, loveloves. (:
Expect Friday.

Chicken gonee. Ah, doesn't matter. Always gone. Didn't see Chicken for like. 2 week. As in see and talk. Always saw Chicken's back only. When Chicken leaving. Please. ._." Gah, just hope you don't stray okay. Stray liao then also nevermind. It just spells over. Hahahaha. LOL. Okay good luck to you okay. Enjoy your bus trip to the middle of nowhere. *Sighs. School, reopen soon. ): Homework, uh. I miss 1B. I miss Chicken, I miss Hubby. Shxt.

Hehe, Julia knows a bigbigbigbigbig secret only she and Hubby knows. And damn, they are seriously alike. Wth. (That's why they have the same... you-know, i-know.)


Okay. Happy birthday Vivian. Stay a strong girl oh. :D

Metup with some people. Aijia's sister is cute. Oh lol. Whatever. ._."

Saw NGJINGYI;BOYF. Lol. Passed her money. Oh yeah, called her like 4 times, cause of Aijia thing. LOL. I find her name and called. User busy, then I redial. WTH. A guy picked up. I ask for Jingyi then he say wrong number. Guess who. Jing Feng. ^*%^#$%@#$@ Wth. LOL. So malu. But I guess he dunno is me anyw. LOL.

Okay. I am going to emo till Friday liao. Until Chicken's back. Aiya, makes no difference because I don't even see Chicken when Chicken's back. -.- Whatever. Chicken is chicken. Chicken may be hen. Chicken may be a rooster. Chicken is chicken. LOL.

Did I mention I saw Zhenyan and Zelia too? Yeah, saw them. LOL. Okay.

Bewildered with A. A for ________. (insert smiley)

Haha. Gees, must be nuts at point of time. April 18. Sports day. I rmb okay! Nevertheless, it's a good memory. (Nothing to rmb, actually.) Pulled a face before leaving. Haha. -_-" Don't worry.

Haircut today. Snipped my fringe off. Oh yeah. Super thin hair. TOO THIN. Never mind, when school starts, should be okay liao uh? 30 days. Sure thing. Hope no more hair catching business. :D Lookout for the nerd when school reopens.

Anw, suddenly realised, people grow very fast, matures very fast. Esp holidays. (Maybe cause got alot of free time?) Anyw, I realised a lot of childish names-calling, thoughts. Haha, just a wry smile. Nothing else. To Chicken, just a wry smile. Nothing to be done anyway.

*Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs. -_-

I am going to bath, read, eat, sleep. Got a fxcking headache and my muscle is only halfway healed. Oh baby. Time to get some homework done. (:

Hey Qianqi, special sidenote to you and your choir mates. (Shaojun & Jingfeng {yanting not going} & Damien) Must win ley. WIN ley, although the trip to Genting will be tedious. (No aeroplanes to sit or else I go help out. ;x) Hey win something alright. :D I'll be the first to welcome your on Friday. Hoho! Mon, wed, thurs. Ohwell, time to find JiaMin. Lol.