|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Monday, November 24, 2008, 8:36 PM
![]() Blogging today, while I am still not dead. MIA till next Monday, (Probably). It's not that I don't acknowledge your presence, but because I am unsure if you'll be there. Please don't leave so disappointedly again. It makes people sad. Aiya, I don't knowwwwwww! Do we share the same dreams? Gathered @ 8am for intensive. Trained and did this drill, I don't know called what with the accommodation of choir's singing. (Horrible? Good? I don't know. Not bad though.) Ah, saw Qianqi and the choir boys. Don't leave so dispiritedly again lah, I saw, I saw okay! But I was training or else... Anyway, I saw... Not that I didn't knew. Not that I didn't care. But priorities... Must admit, something's bothering me and talking it out with Nab my Froggie sure works. (: High five that we share the same thoughts. (Maybe?) Threw away (some of my) negative thinkings and grudges(?) and played. Not satisfactory. Tummyache's in the way. Damn, felt like going toilet halfway through because stomach hurted so much during friendly. Stamina sucks. Oh boy. Yeah nab, I will work hard okay? Not for anyone but me okay? (: Suicides for us. Sorry teammates, I dragged all of you in because of my lousy stamina. Sorry about it. 10 is alot. Sorry! Okay. Didn't ran 100%, was trying. Muscles screaming for me to stop alrdy. Especially the crabbing. Second to none. Whooshed, walk a distance with Dory (sorry! I pangseh.) and Nab, bused to Yew Tee. Saw Siti, alighted @ Yew Tee, forgotten about the meetup with Kristine. -_- Giving discount to amend. Reached home, ate. Wanted Mummy to cook more when walking home on phone with her. But that packet of rice was filling. Dropped the idea and had some grapes. I want apples. ): Okay, she's cooking barley now. I love barley, can drink at night and sleep! I need a good night sleep. Tossed and turned for 4 hours before REALLY sleeping yesterday. Dragged myself up at 6.30am no matter what. Nearly late. Okay. Intensive IS intensive. Dead for tmr's training. =x Mourn if you don't see me for another decade. Ain't supposed to even online. Why am I here? Sorry I repent okay, I shall end this post here. (: Don't make me sad when I see you leave so disappointed again. PS: SAW HUBBY! |