Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:20 AM


Worn out.

I am so drained, pyshically, mentally, emotionally. I want time. Gawh.

So much thoughts to be sorted out. So much things to do. So much goals to reach. Yet so little time to do all of them. So little time to waste. There are 3 things I want to get it done as soon as possible.

1. Some maternal affairs / personal affairs.
2. School & basketball.

I can't decide if school or baskbetball is more important. Of course, basketball is more important to me personally, but school is important for my future too.

I reaaaaaaally want to get things settled. However, the new ones kept surging but the old one kept dormant.

Shxt this dilemna. I don' know what is right or what is wrong anymore, hopefully, I will not regret.

On a happier note, yay, Mummy agrees to let me have fishes. I don't know why the sudden craze but I suddeny feel that having pet distract you from your troubles. Er, don't make sense but, whatever. I want a hamster. ONE hamster. But it will get lonely right, but I don't want TWO. How? Mommy says she's allergic to fur, which I obviously know. But I want a hamsterrrrrr. I have to work hard on convincing her then. (:

Okay, I SERIOUSLY miss 1B now. Can we go out soon? -.- I don't mean my cliques only. I meant the classssssssssssssssss.

Who wants to watch The Coffin with me? Yay, Hubby and her friend is going. But she's always busy. Gawr, asshole.

Busy preparing for the Kpsiration Book release rehearsals. They are fun lah, but... A little stupid -.- I was wondering if we get extra CIP for that. =/ *Ahem.

Calvin aka Boon is the limelight, finally you will hear his expressive voice! LOL. He can't be monotone cause it's a rule to be obliged. Too bad for Boon. Okay ZhenYu officially joined. Replaced Hubby. Naughty hubby! Okay but ZhenYu's expressiveness makes people laugh. I think mine too. -.-''

Fine, Boyf, I can see you and Jovita laughing liao.

Bye. Off to tag.