|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Friday, October 31, 2008, 11:23 AM
Quiz! Tagged by JODY BXTCH. (I think? I wasn't even tagged yet asked to do. Hmph!) 1)Whats your full name? Do you need to know? 2)Do you like your first name? Don't be such a ass. 3)How long have you liked the person you currently like? Mind your own business! 4)Have you kissed anyone in the last 48 hours? Yeah, my bloster. (: 5)Did you cry today? You really wish to see me cry don't you? 6)What are you doing this morning at 8am? Waking up. ._.? 7)What are you doing an hour ago? Killing time. 8)What are you currently doing? This idiot quiz. 9)Who last texted you a msg? My Nabilah Froggie! 10)Have to told anybody that you love them today? Not YET. 11)Do you miss anyone now? Of course. I miss 1B! D: 12)Any plans for tomorrow? Training. -.- Make imperfections more perfect. :D 13)What was the reason behind the last time you cried? Family affairs, stay out. 14)Is there anyone you want to be with now? Haha, 1B lah! I want a outing. Gah. 15)Have you kissed anyone who's name starts with C? No. 16)Name someone who make you smiles today, how? Sometimes, things are hard to say. Those who make you smile can make you cry too. 7)Name a friend who's name starts with 'Z' Zannkua :D 18)Which of your friend stays closest to you? Cliques. :D 19)Do you prefer to call or to text? Text AND Call. 20)Was yesterday better than today? How do I know? This isn't even half a day! 21)Can you live a day without tv and your phone? I barely survive. Foamed at mouth. LOL. 22)Are you mad about anything now? Mad about 1B. 23)Do you ever think that relationships are really worth it? Well, if you're serious and your partner is too lah. Duh. 24)Last person you visited in a hospital? Uncle Boooooon. Fractured a leg. I mean him. 25)When is your last and second last hug? Last hug is given by WAN! :D The second last... Is by her too. ._. 26)What does the last text msg in your inbox says? I can't remember,hmm. "Good night?" 27)How do you feel about your life now? Confusing. 28)Do you hate anyone? Have you ever not hate anyone? Huh? :D 29)Last person you called? Me. Called. I don't remember. 30)Who usually sent you the most texts in a mth? Hm, Joan Bestieeeeeeee. :D 31)Is your room messy now? Of course, is yours even clean? 32)Who will be mad if your room is messy? Parents. -.- And sister. 33)Your shortest relationship? Hm, 4 hours. My pet fishy died on the way home. It was just 5 minute walk away and it died! We only had 4 hours of memories together. So sad. ): 34)Who do you look like? Ghost. 35)Tag 5 people to do this survey! I am tagging... SHERMAINE HUBBY. (Do you even do quiz? No right. Forget it.) JINGYI BOYF. MINYI LAOPA! JOVITA (CUPCAKE?) -.- JOAN BESTIE. JOEY HONEY. . Who ever wants to do then do loh. Don't want do also MUST do. - Heeeeeeeeee! I tell you what. I am going to bake. Yay. Me and Sister always bake at the end of the year. But each year, the taste is different. You know, I memorise the recipe. Now, I even forget how much sugar to be added in. I know its 2/3 of a stick of butter. Any amount of flour you want. See, can't remember. Gah. Off to play. Mummy's brithday's tmr. Happy birthday. :D |