|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, October 26, 2008, 1:21 PM
![]() It's never going to ever get anymore obvious than now, don't you say? Bxtching is really your hobby man, seriously. A hobby most of us can't stand. Some of us are just too kind to tolerate. Know your limits. Gahhhhhh, watched High School Musical 3 yesterday. Don't watch it lah! Seriously. It's meant for couples to kiss, hug, hold hands throughout the show and it's meaningless. Uh, you know who. I thought I would get to see them dancing with basketball but that dance only had... 1 scene. -.- 2 hours, freezing cold like frozen turkey, waiting for some interesting scene. What a disappointment. No spoilers because HSM3 is a spoiled show. No plots, always Troy saving the show. So expected you know? -.- HSM1/2 was waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. HSM3 had too many singing parts. When they started singing, I turned to Joan and said, "Wahlao!" Lmao. I practically spent 2 hours inside rocking the dumbass chair lah please. Okay, at least I can cater to the needs of my sore feet inside. LOL. Did I mention I sprained/twisted it? Like what the fxck can. I bent down to pick things and suddenly I fell foward and kneeled on the floor. Okay, just bruises, but no. A enormous bun. -.- My feet's swollen and I can barely walk. Even after applying that I don't know what paste, it still hurts like. .... Just try and imagine. How am I to train on Tuesday lah. WAHLAO. Hopefully it's gone by tmr/Tuesday. I want to train lah. Someone watch The Coffin with me? I know Hubby and her friend is going but, she's really busy. Gawh. Asshole job lah you. ): Let's go to have some fun some day in some sun. :D |