|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, October 19, 2008, 8:57 PM
![]() A feel of nature. I love trees. You know why? Because it makes the Earth cooler to run in. Besides, trees thwarts global warming, which means I don't have to get charcoal skin during training anymore! But I doubt that it is impossible for global warming to be reversible. ): *pouts. TREEEEEEES! Posting on father's computer, obviously. Wanting to perfect my layup leh. But I can't stop myself from leaping on the first step. It's okay, I am trying! Heh, went to Mummy's shop. Auntie Cheryl treated sister and I fries. -.- Oh wonderful. After eating, bus-ed home with Yiping to HER house. It was raining like, cats and dogs you know? On an addition, she didn't know which stop to alight. Great. So we kind of figured it out and tadah, alighted. Guess whut. We alighted a stop too early and the heavy rain made it impossible to walk to her house. *clapsclaps for me, the genuis. Whatever, took a bus again. For a stop only... And yes, the right stop this time. So she took out her umbrella and we walk. Half of me was out of the umbrella. And luckily, so lucky, a car zoomed past and SPLASHED a huge puddle ON ME. Yes, ME ONLY. I was on the right side of the bloody walkway. That made me WET. In fact, DRENCHED. Whatever. Entered the condo and saw someone familiar. Someone I don't know in school. Lol. Then I wasn't careful and tripped on something, a ledge I think. And my toe have this small but deep cut and bloody came out. I was happy, because my bloody is thicker now. :D But it's still very watery. -.- And plus. It's all about PAIN. Bath @ her house. Ate there. I feel like a goat. They have like 1 huge, enormous, seriously. This bowl of beansprouts, carrots and cabbage like. Shit. Am I a rabbit? Alright, beansprouts are on my hate list now. Okay. Now I'm here posting. 975♥ , I hope. Heeeeee! |