|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Saturday, October 25, 2008, 9:16 AM
![]() Dulan dulan dulan. I don't understand why some people are so bxtchy sometimes. When you have your guy and you try to get another one. Like wtf, you broke your guy's heart without consideration. That's so selfish. But you make me dulan is because you keep flirting with other guys. Like wthhhhhhh. Who is he man, your personal therapist huh? -.- Maybe I shouldn't have told her about that thing so you would have stole my opportunity(?). Fuck you bxtch. Anyw. That's not all but I'm lazy. Tolerance, where'd you been. T.T Okay. I am super sad. Seriously, I miss 1B like alot alot alot. I wished time stopped on the last day of school. Because we are never going to experience Secondary 1 life again. Regrets... I didn't cherish my secondary one life. Thinking back, it should'd been my best one. Secondary 2 onwards is stress. We can't have so much fun like we had. Twisting into the future, 1 year is fast. Time really flies. Next year, we would all be streamed apart. Another year for me isn't enough. How I wish that everyone stays like this till Secondary 4, till we graduate. One year is 365 days. Excluding holidays and all. (12 months -June holiday-EOY holidays-Minor holidays=8.5monthes) We have only 8 and so months more to spend. Call me greedy, but it really is very short. I wonder if we will still say hi to each other in Secondary 3 after we streamed. Maybe, but who knows. When you have new friends, new class, new teachers, new subjects. People are prone to change. Shxt, I am so far away already. Okay, let's not think so much and enjoy/cherish our remaining days together okay! :D |