|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.
Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace
|
Thursday, October 2, 2008, 9:13 PM

David Cook Always Be My Baby lyrics We were as one babe For a moment in time And it seemed everlasting That you would always be mine
Now you want to be free So I'm letting you fly Cause I know in my heart babe Our love will never die No!
You'll always be a part of me I'm a part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
I ain't gonna cry no And I won't beg you to stay If you're determined to leave girl I will not stand in your way But inevitably you'll be back again Cause ya know in your heart babe Our love will never end no
You'll always be a part of me I'm part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
I know that you'll be back girl When your days and your nights get a little bit colder oooohhh I know that, you'll be right back, babe Ooooh! baby believe me it's only a matter of time
You'll always be a part of me I'm part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my my baby....
You'll always be a part of me (you will always be) I'm part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on (we will linger on....) Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
Always be my baby
- -
Hello hello people. 8D!
Miss me alrights? Heheh, so I am here to answer your call. It's hard to get me to post isn't it. Blogger is down, for me obviously.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. EOYs are almost over. One more week to go! Then there comes our class chalet and CCA are resumed! Yayness. WZ is forwarded. It took me 1 night to fully register it. Even ChaiSim thinks it unbelievable cause, then Sec 1s coming in will have a tough time. ):
Ohoh, and he told us that after Youth Olympic (I think), no zone defence is allowed in games anymore. Only one-on-one. Aiya, man to man lah. It's damn unfair and not fun anymore. Anyone can solo liao leh. BAS, wake up man! ):
History paper today is alright. I got study okay! But I guess I'll still be flunking it. -.- That 15m question. So shitty can! I basically anyhow answer. Why? Because I totally DID NOT read that chapter. The one about internal threats. External threats is okay. I remembered barriers and ... one more idk. But I wrote armies. -.-" Yes, laugh all you want. It's my marks afterall so shut up. :D
Bused home with Sanrah. I forget what I said but she pushed me really hard in the head. I was schocked at her reaction okay! She's strong. ): I tell you ah, don't take things too far okay! I will blow your head!
Basically sleep the whole day. I want to runnnnnnnnnnnn! I haven't run in ages and I don't want to suddenly start the timed runnings once bball resume. See, I planned. Who wants to join me! Joan is er. Not convenient. So who want to run with me? Or during the chalet we can ask CS to ask us run. LOL. Siaolang.
Something got me very dejected though. But it's my secret. :D Don't poke your butt in or else your butt is gonee. HEEEEEEEEEE!
We should learn how to give things up sometimes isn't it? So alright, I am giving up. It may be hard but at least I am trying.
You should try too.
|