|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Monday, October 27, 2008, 8:37 AM
![]() Are you trying to protest by trying to hint me, "I'm reading, mind you." Girl, I know. That's my reason really. Gawhhhhh! My leg's not all swolleny anymore. *grins. Okay, training to Bedok later, ._. Okay, random-ness. Okay. shxtty post. Anyw, I haven't talk to Javier for at least 1 month. Nono, just 2 weeks. But it seemed that long. I don't feel like talking to him, more like entertaining him. Urgh. Anyw. LOL, I miss school. Not the homeworks, not the teachers, but school. Going back on Wenesday, yay, can see the 1Bians but not ZiQuan they all. Hmmms. Training tmr. I want to train but Mummy says NO. -.- But nevermind, we'll see how my leg progresses cause, I really want to train lah! D: Hooray for neopets. They chased my boredom away but invited my sadness. My old account is like super rich and I forget my birthdate. They didn't allow kids under 14 to play that time. Shxt you. ): |