|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.
Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace
|
Friday, September 19, 2008, 7:21 PM
Peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hello, :D!Not much of a day today, except that had a good feast on candys. Hubby's sick. Get well pretty soon! I didn't know malays who are fasting can eat sweets when they haven't break fast one. -.- And oh, a intelluctual topic we have here today. Prefects. Especially Sec.1's. Fine, I'll admit you, those sec 1's prefect have a higher authority than anyone of us. But! Does that make you anymore superior? No right? Then dun f*cking come and give unconstructive comments and start to call people names. No offence to anyone/prefects seeing this! How will you FEEL, if SOMEONE, called you a... "MONKEY BOY?" Like, what the f*ck, aren't you a human too? What give you the rights to call someone a monkey? When you're actually just a like a dog in some sense...
Reflect lah! But you don't treat coming to my class to anyhow shoutshout cause you shuang as a hobby or entertainment lah! Do anyone even build up their leadership career this way? What the f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck!
In this post, I am also referring to a PARTICULAR prefect mentor who taught their juniors how to start calling people mean names... like MONKEYBOY. Before I forget, isn't name-calling a form of bullying too? So you prefects out there are all trying to tell us that prefects are, in some sort of ways, a f*cking bully? No right! Prefects serve the school, help to make the school a better place to study in, maintain discipline and such right! {Hey, no joke. People prefect before lehhhh!}
Wahlao, prefect prefect prefect. No wonder lah! So many joined SSC instead because prefects are actually a "bully" in reality. Whatever. To those prefects who fits the bill above, go reflect lah!
Yes, after the bad points. The good.
I've met a prefect who asked me to picked up a lollipop wrapper cause I littered. Of course, sibei paiseh right? But that's a good prefect. {Making the school a better enviroment} Another one, is a prefect, that says 'Thank You' after you help her carry heavy boxes to somewhere. That's a good prefect too. I mean, who doesn't know how to say thank you? It just depend on your willingness right?! Plus, some prefects think they have higher authority, bigger power, so they command you to do things without a thank you because they thought that it's supposed to be that way. What the big big f*ck again?!
Firstly, humans are equal.
Secondly, a prefect is a human also right? Unless you tell me they are the dogs of the school. -.- No offence here.
Thirdly, don't be unreasonable.Respect people. I heard a Sec2 prefect say. "Let's go to the back and see what the MonkeyBoy has to say." Wth? Respect individuals leh!
Fourthly,
-ends.
Know why? KNOW KNOW KNOW WHY? Cause my irritating brother deliberately disconnected my connection. F*ck leh, why are all brothers insensible and irritating! Are they meant to be born this way? Brothers all suck! I envy those big sister when their small brother are so sweet to them! Why can't my brother be like theirs? I guess he needs me to starting knocking some senses into his bloody head. Hah, punching sessions officially starts NOW. I will finish what I have to say. Edit it later, kaye?
SIANSIANSIANSIANSIAN, why isn't Liting online? I've got something to tell her leh! ):
|